Auto Detailing Services USJ1

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
I'm cool !
just done my car last 2weeks n had little chit chat with ur mom..
might consider next service for super silk polish... :driver:
Sweet bro! Klasse Super Slick is a very good protection step, please give us yr feed back on its durability and protection yea?

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
thanx bro,
no problem at my AC,
just when open the hood can smell badly!
is kenari,
i will arrange my time then call u for booking la
They moved my thread =) Hope ppl can find me here.

Bro for that service u wouldnt need an appointment. Just bare in mind that we are most busy during weekends and thats bout it.

lazypapa

Known Member
Oct 27, 2006
They moved my thread =) Hope ppl can find me here.

Bro for that service u wouldnt need an appointment. Just bare in mind that we are most busy during weekends and thats bout it.
thanx bro, btw, wht is operating time?

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Its open from 10-8pm , We are open everyday except on Mondays. We have branched out to a new location, will be up dating the new price list and services offered to simplify stuff. So that customer will have an easy and fun visit to the shop. Check in for updates and thank u all for visiting us as Klasse =)

Last edited:

daijoubu86

Known Member
Aug 1, 2006
hello there :)
what is the quotation for complete interior detailing including ripping out all the carpets and washing the interior chassis, plus taking out the interior side panels and cleaning them thoroughly as got mold growing. is this included in your RM180/sedan work? =D

Thanks!

Bump: hello there :)
what is the quotation for complete interior detailing including ripping out all the carpets and washing the interior chassis, plus taking out the interior side panels and cleaning them thoroughly as got mold growing. is this included in your RM180/sedan work? =D

Thanks!

KhonBaRot1

Nov 20, 2008
hi there,
i repainted my car recently, but due to my extensive traveling, stone chips already spotted.
Do u have any coloured wax product at ur place to hide this stone chips marks?
the car is red in colour.

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
hello there :)

Thanks!

Bump: hello there :)

Thanks!
Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply the Rm180 does that but we only rip out the seats and not the panels such as the carpet and ceiling nor the side panels, we would love to do that for RM180 but currently we do not offer those add-ons. The RM180 is for a sedan sized car where we remove ur front and back seats, clean the carpet, the ceiling its not too delicate like Merz or BMW's and then put the seats back in when thats all done, ofcoz the door panels and dashboard will be cleaned as well, but we do not rip it out and remove the mold underneath it.

Molding will and issue, would need to consult my neighbor on the work needed to be done.

-Joel-

Bump:
Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply the Rm180 does that but we only rip out the seats and not the panels such as the carpet and ceiling nor the side panels, we would love to do that for RM180 but currently we do not offer those add-ons. The RM180 is for a sedan sized car where we remove ur front and back seats, clean the carpet, the ceiling its not too delicate like Merz or BMW's and then put the seats back in when thats all done, ofcoz the door panels and dashboard will be cleaned as well, but we do not rip it out and remove the mold underneath it.

Molding will and issue, would need to consult my neighbor on the work needed to be done.

-Joel-
hi there,
i repainted my car recently, but due to my extensive traveling, stone chips already spotted.
Do u have any coloured wax product at ur place to hide this stone chips marks?
the car is red in colour.
Hi there,

There are products that contains silicone to feel in scratches but once you wash your car or when it rains the product removes it, we do not carry those with us cause we normally polish em off. I recommend you do a touch-up, and film it up with a special tint that i've read off to prevent stone chips. Unfortunately that'll cost ya a bomb.

-Joel-

daijoubu86

Known Member
Aug 1, 2006
Hi there,

-Joel-
Hello bro thanks for your reply =D.

How much to add if want take out the bottom carpet (not the ceiling) and the panels, and wash thoroughly?

Thanks!

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Hello bro thanks for your reply =D.

How much to add if want take out the bottom carpet (not the ceiling) and the panels, and wash thoroughly?

Thanks!
RM180 - Full interior cleaning.
Are you by any chance Mr. Shaharudin who just came by today?

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Hey guys, been awhile since my last post!
Been busy with all the cars coming in lately for both interior cleaning and polishing jobs!

Btw we've expanded to the corner lot for more space, location and pictures will be taken for a detailed location.

Toyota Altezza

This car been sanded down and compounded for a brilliant show car shine!
Took awhile but I'm glad the customer loved it! This ride has some wicked mods going on along with some lovely carbon fiber works!

Will be posting the rest of the cars done for a you guys soon! HAPPY NEW YEAR! :itsme:!

Last edited:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Thanks Joel, I actually loved the job done on my car...brilliant one! :adore:

Master[QQ]

Jan 3, 2009
Hello!!! My Car is P.Wira coming soon spray with 2k white color / pearl White! So any treatments u would like to recommend to me? Besides, i also need the interior cleaning as well! Any suggestions? Thanks !!!

badtz_mark

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Malaysia
i got problem with my carbon fiber hood..
seems like fungus..
alot people say need to sandpaper it then respray clear coating
can advice?

Bump: i got problem with my carbon fiber hood..
seems like fungus..
alot people say need to sandpaper it then respray clear coating
can advice?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I haven't had a Random Shot up here for awhile now, and thanks to Exotic Mods... I now do. Check out their lovely matte Smurf blue R8; it was the only R8 during the Zerotohundred x Blue Jackets Shell Helix Invasion Tour to Johor this weekend. Personally, I love this shade... it is utterly gorgeous.

Stay tuned for more updates on the activities this past weekend!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience