Audi TT RS Plus Pitted Against Ducati 1199 Panigale S on Track!

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

As soon as Audi acquired the Italian motorcycle maker, Ducati, they're off having heaps of fun with the newly launched Ducati Panigale. In this case, it's AWD versus 1WD, and having the Panigale in there, we just couldn't help but take a peek, just to see how it all turned out.

<!--more-->Instead of the usual 'wind in your hair', high-speed knee-puck scraping track fun, it had to be another one of those car versus bike clips.

So what's going up against the Italian Panigale crotch-rocket? Well, Audi initially thought about making use of their R8 with its Lamborghini derived V10, but decided to use their TT RS Plus instead because Audi acknowledges that its simply quicker around most race tracks.

And so here it is, the All-Wheel-Drive Audi TT RS Plus' 360bhp against the Ducati 1199 Panigale's 195bhp. Let the marketing gimmick begin.

Source: Auto Bild

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/RXb-Onn0Ass?rel=0" frameborder="0" height="335" width="600"></iframe>

Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Audi TT RS Plus

Attachments

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
Just for fun only..i felt...
Of cos TT cant win.

The bike really look so attractive.
The price is so much cheaper too...sad lah..tax so high

****Bring out the Godzilla then see how is it****

rageaccel2

Known Member
Dec 22, 2010
Shah Alam
consider the TTRS wasn't top of supercar vs the 1199 was one of the top superbike.. i wonder if corvette ZR1 vs 1199 would be much fair who will lap faster.
i think ZR1 will be much worse compared to the TT. bcause on that track, the TT can corners much faster with 4WD. the ZR1 will drift all the way i think.. hehe..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
screw the TT rs....

just use A1 RS quattro la..the flagship of supermini battling out the flagship superbike...thats a better option i think...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

How many of you that own Protons, namely Satrias or Satria GTIs have had to change your wheel bearings before?

I am currently experience symptoms of worn out wheel bearings but whenever i send it to the shop there are no problems probably because the bearings haven't been heated up to where they start to display problems that i've been experiencing.

Problems:

Steering wheel judders when turning left on hard cornering.
Feels like the right front wheel is slightly loose...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience