Audi RS5 maintenance extention

farenheit

Jun 14, 2017
Ara Damansara
www.fctniaga.com
Hi guys,

I would like to know if Audi car manufacture provide warranty extension for the car that is built on 2011 and expiring in a year. As you all know that Audi without a warranty it’s like (expensive gearbox, engine oil xd) and so on. So if any of you guys have any idea regarding the matter, please share..

Thank you.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys,

I would like to know if Audi car manufacture provide warranty extension for the car that is built on 2011 and expiring in a year. As you all know that Audi without a warranty it’s like (expensive gearbox, engine oil xd) and so on. So if any of you guys have any idea regarding the matter, please share..

Thank you.
I heard before from a friend that he bought warranty insurance. Not sure how it works, but he gets extended warranty for 2 years, but a lot of fine prints. Better read nicely before purchase as claims might be difficult. His was for his Honda Odyssey

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hi guys,

Thank you.
Audi Malaysia doesn't provide such a warranty afaik...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Do you know how much will it cost? And how the process like?
Sorry, did not ask him as my cars are all old and was not interested in that. Anyway it was a few years back, his car should be over warranty by now....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all pro zth member

usually u all Set how much Cam pulley timing for adjustable Cam Pulley (DOHC) Engine ..?

how much Degree u all advance ?

Intake ..?
Exhaust ..?

need sincere advice for GSR and EVO Engine

tq ^^
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience