Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Fuel regulator still got?

NiJ

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by HoNdA[DNA]@Jan 9 2005, 16:12
SARD and Arospeed also.. have the same application man.... better buy Arospeed cheap some more... meter, clips, hoses, and adapter also have... for SARD.. no meter.. and expensive.. just the brand name...
is Arospeed comparable to FSE fuel reg?

flazh

Known Member
Dec 27, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by HoNdA[DNA]@Jan 11 2005, 00:22
yo bro.. sorry laa.. dont have arospeed quick release.. didn't bring in the stock.. for the time being only got

1) Arospeed Adjustable campulley 4G9X series... and Honda B series only...

2) Arospeed Oil Catch Tank

3) Arospeed Ground Wire

4) Arospeed Fuel Regulator

5) K. Speed Racing Nuts

6) Arospeed Engine Damper

7) Sparco Bonnet Clip/Pin

That's all
price for d details pls..
i'm in wangsa maju..where 2 meet for any delivery?
thanx
:ph34r:

HoNdA[DNA]

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com
Replied to all.. Can meet around klang valley area.. IF like u flash... can meet in PROJET there...

Is it compareable with FSE...

Sure FSE brand is one of the best in the market... and price is more expensive than this Arospeed brand.. in terms of performance.. i'll surely recommend FSE.. but depends on ur application... ur fuel delivery system.. that's all i have to say.. sure FSE better than Arospeed lorr.... but so far.. dont have any probs with the arospeed brand.. and u can play around with high pressure supply of fuel... no worries..

for masvidal.. i'll send u all the items by today.. hope u'll get it in 2 day... thanx.. pleasure doing business with u...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The good boffins at Winding Road have come up with a metric called Speed per Dollar (SpD). Its aim is to put straight-line vehicle performance into an easy-to-understand financial perspective. In light of the monetary component, the best and worst SpD ratings among the sample cars tested aren't entirely surprising: Ariel Atom at the top, Bugatti Veyron at the bottom. Supercars -- and their super prices -- would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience