April Yong!

ronz

May 21, 2006
aha hello everyone, this is my first post! yep she's 20 this year. she was an acquaintance of mine...blardi hell...one heck of a gambling queen man!! damn powderful siaa!

ronz

May 21, 2006
yeah..her best friend happens to be a friend of mine, so..

=if(bestfriend=my_friend;acquaintance;(bestfriend=not_my_friend;not_acquaintance;null))

she's an acquaintance lor. :P remember first time i gambled with her, it was 2 years ago. blardi hell kena ta pow nicely. i'm not gambling with her EVER again. :P :P :P

Last edited:

d6d2

1,000 RPM
Sep 17, 2005
kl/ipoh
haha ... kena 'ta pow' ah ..
just the matter of game only .. hehe .. cheers

Cola

3,000 RPM
May 24, 2005
Selangor
rev.com.my
haha, u come here to talk about her bad things ah.. lol
tell us more..

Last edited:

d6d2

1,000 RPM
Sep 17, 2005
kl/ipoh
congratulations to april yong! she was crowned miss cover girl n glamour at vogue supermodel search 06/07. cheers ...
she was at the new launch of waja n gen2 mme edition wif rose chin as well.
wow ... chun ler .. hehe

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
She's actually my girlfriend's best friend... I'm seeing her later as we're going on a double date movie later - with her boyfriend! Her boyfriend happen to be my schoolmate and good buddy too hehe....

I think I should ask her to enter this forum.. full of her fans hehe.. hopefully she'll be happy to see there is a topic about her!
But I don't think I can post her picture here.. if she find out she'll be mad and my gf will get me for this too.. !

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
April ... hmmm caught my attention too in the Hyertune Mag shots. I'm no Sentosarian, but i always am on the lookout for one -------- Hate them when they dont use the crossover, always risk running into one of these school kids. Ha! I stay at Happy Garden. :)

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
sentosa? shit... i was fr there.. and she'z 20.. darn.. think she was still in primary school when i was at sentosa. hahaha....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where can i get the above white H4 bulbs?...i've been searching for quite a number of accessories shop in town but cant find these 2 models...i can only find some unbranded halogen H4 bulbs which i dont really trust...from what i heard Philips only distribute it to certain shops, not all shops get the retail of these halogen bulbs...if anyone of u knows where to get, plz lemme know...

btw, if u guys are using other white halogen H4 bulbs, please post it here...i'm surveying around for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience