Anyone using Eclipse CD3200??

poosycat

Known Member
Jul 22, 2008
a very nice HU for SQ beginner with a lot of functions.. price wise-middle range.. below 1k

cwk_chicky

Aug 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
below 1k??d sales person try to sell me at 1400 :mad:
do eclipse hav any authorised dealer wit good price around puchong/subang area??if got pls pm me.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
if can travel a bit, go to KF Audio in aman suria near dataran prima, they are one of the major authorised eclipse distributors

hi1983

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
if can travel a bit, go to KF Audio in aman suria near dataran prima, they are one of the major authorised eclipse distributors

Sorry i don think KF is Authorized Eclipse Distributor. but CSE, A-best are.

if major Eclispe authorised dealer near Puchong got The One (Puchong) , Automotive Genesis, seri kembangan, serdang. (Serdang)

Last edited:

nicholaslkh

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006

if major Eclispe authorised dealer near Puchong got The One (Puchong) , Automotive Genesis, seri kembangan, serdang. (Serdang)
There are differences between dealers and distributors. The distributor for Eclipse products is CSE just like Woo Kee Hong for Alpine. The rest are all dealers. As far as I know, Automotive Genesis at Seri Kembangan offered the best price for Eclipse headunits as one of the authorized dealers. Potential buyers should do some comparisons first before departing your hard earned money.

Also beware of "water units" (unauthorized units). I am not too sure about Eclipse but it is abundant among Pioneer and Alpine headunits.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL

i never said they were distributors laaaaaaaaaa.....aiyo some people:banghead:

KF is an eclipse dealer (along with many other car audio shops), CSE is the distributor, so CSE is KF's supplier, get it...?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Latest scoop vid of Panamera here.

Porsche Panamera: The latest news
There is still two years away from seeing the Panamera in showrooms, but you wouldn't think so from the number of times

Porsche's first front-engined, four-seater saloon has been scooped...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience