Anyone selling: DC2 rear disc brakes

rizzo8

Oct 21, 2005
How to improve rear brakes? *Peningg.....*

Actually just went for reinspection at puspakom today. First time I went, rear brakes fail. This time I went, also fail on rear brakes.

I already bleed the brake lines and change brake fluids to Dot4. But the test result looks not much difference than 1st inspection.

When I ask the inspector how to pass, he simply said go back to the shop where I service the brakes, and "buat balik brakes". Aiyya, so general the statement.

FYI just transplanted B18C into eg4 hatch, but did not change the brakes. The brakes was original 4 disc brakes with ABS, but now ABS is already disconnected.

I already headache on how to pass this. Appreciate any suggestions.

Last edited:

avantasia

4,000 RPM
Sep 27, 2004
TeAM C.R.D KL
Visit site
so easy bro.....

1. check u'r brake pad..is it still in perfect condition
2. then b4 u go for an inspection make sure u tightened the handbrake screw, make sure u can pull it tight at only 3 step.....

rizzo8

Oct 21, 2005
Pads are in perfect condition, just changed about 6 months ago. But brand maybe cap X, since cost only RM 55 per pair.

I will check the cable and tighten. Is that how Puspakom test the rear brakes, i.e by using the handbrake, instead of the brake pedal?

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
tell u what............from my own experience and experiences of friends around...they simply want to makan.... u ask one runner to bring your car in, i bet it could pass the test with flying colours.

but later u still need to do the brakes....coz u know the condition urself....

hope this might help

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

India's Tata Motors (TTM) will be named on Dec. 21 as the winning bidder in the auction for Jaguar and Land Rover, according to a report in Britain's Birmingham Post newspaper. Tata will pay £1 billion, or about $2 billion, for the two Ford Motor (F) luxury auto brands, said the newspaper, which is based near Jaguar and Land Rover's home in the British midlands.

Ford spokesman Mark Truby said the company plans...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience