Anyone owning EXOTIC pets in msia?

jay_zonx

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Guys/Gals...

Anyone of you owns Exotic pets? Tarantulas, scorpions, snakes and etc...??? If there is, maybe we could organise a TT! hehehe... but till then, please let me know im not the only one in this forum owning exotic pets.

by the way, i own 8 tarantulas, 1 trap door spider, used to have 4 emperor scorpions and the hobby is growing. Hopefully i will meet other enthusiast here and share experiences or maybe can hook up and do so exotic pet breeding? who knows... so till then.... lets have a count of heads first shall we??? :)

auxoura

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Exotic pets

Hey there.....well I am not really a collector but my sister and her bf is. They own a pet shop in Aman Suria, near Baywatch around Kelana there. The shop is called "Scales and Tales". Maybe you could drop by there....got couch there to sit and talk to them wan.....

They have all wierd wierd stuff there....and the usual also la

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Currently in captivity is a Rose Hair Tarantula (1 year old) legspan about 2 inch and a sugar glider. Previously owned a 4 feet green iguana, a younger 2 feet green iguana, a reticulated python. Having fetish for king snake recently..

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
newt are cute..i have those last time .always carry them...
i might get a phyton ....donno when yet..scared later eat my dog and cat..jhheehe

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
turbonetics reply most exotic...i dun have wan...hahhahaa..
or going to have...imported fm australia//.. :D

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
I have a Stripped King Snake, its for sale, anybody interested PM me. Good price !! :D

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
my house got a lot of cicak kobeng...hahaha....i dun have exotic pets wor....geli sial touch snake and lizard...ueww

jay_zonx

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
auxoura said:
Hey there.....well I am not really a collector but my sister and her bf is. They own a pet shop in Aman Suria, near Baywatch around Kelana there. The shop is called "Scales and Tales". Maybe you could drop by there....got couch there to sit and talk to them wan.....

They have all wierd wierd stuff there....and the usual also la
hahaha... i go to them few times d.... ur sis is alicia rite??? her bf is boi?hehehe... ur the younger sis or bro??? i presume u keep them also??? hehehe :p

jay_zonx

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
equin0x said:
Currently in captivity is a Rose Hair Tarantula (1 year old) legspan about 2 inch and a sugar glider. Previously owned a 4 feet green iguana, a younger 2 feet green iguana, a reticulated python. Having fetish for king snake recently..
bro.. interested in rattle snakes???hahahah

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
jay_zonx said:
bro.. interested in rattle snakes???hahahah
bro, i still wanna live my life.. hahahahhaaa even if i dont want, i think my neighbour wanna keep their life longer too.. tak mau the wild life department and raid my house

jay_zonx

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
equin0x said:
bro, i still wanna live my life.. hahahahhaaa even if i dont want, i think my neighbour wanna keep their life longer too.. tak mau the wild life department and raid my house
hahaha... where u get ur snakes??? milk snake?? green tree snake?? i geli wan see snake but i know bout them la... im more on tarantula n scorpions.... used to have a emperor ecorpion 8" long... big man.. big

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can we pair the GSR intercooler with mirage bumper nicely? or it need major modification such as potong the bumper? i dont mind if they cut the inner part of the bumper. currently i'm using mitsu wagon bumper & it looks sucks coz the bumper doesn't fixed really well with our proton wira/satria/putra headlights & signals (got holes & gaps).

tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience