Anyone install coaxial 6"x9" 4 way speaker in front door panel?

liauchinfoo

Known Member
Jun 11, 2006
I plan to install a pair of 80Wrms 6"x9" coaxial speakers in front of my Iswara door panel, any one got any idea how to do so? Or any one had done it before? Or any advice on this setup are welcome. Thanks.

Kippo

Known Member
Mar 5, 2005
my friend installed 6x9 speakers on the front door panel many many many years ago. It is not that difficult, you just need to cut the door panel to suit the mounting shape and the door metal need to cut a little bit.

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
liauchinfoo,u already bought the 4way speaker?
my 2 cent idea is,after u install the speaker at front door, all the sound range from low freq to high freq will come fr ur door.
i ve experience take a ride in that type of setup and i think the sound produced not to my expetation.
why dont u get component 2 way set.much more better i am sure bro.
happy ice

liauchinfoo

Known Member
Jun 11, 2006
Hi Kippo and spykey, thanks for your advise. I already bought the speaker, and it comes with another pair of 4" 2 way coaxial 25Wrms, and another pair of 1" tweeter 30Wrms. All the speakers are 4ohm. I had a 85Wrms/channel 4ohm, total 4 channel cap ayam AB Amp. My plan is 2 front channels for 6"x9" 4 way, then 4" 2 way siries with 1" tweeter for rear setup, as my car is Iswara, and hard to fit 6"x9" on the rear original place.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
wah if u throw away all the tweeters on the coaxial, left with 6x9 in door, can make 4" and tweeter in a-pillar, youre system oledi almost high end, hehe....

now have to look for a passive to put between the 4" and tweeter, the 6x9 can run direct from your 4ch amp.

qpywsqp

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
can any one intro some 6x9 for me?
and also the price!
coz my one burn edi...
thanks

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello I'm from neighbor country Indonesia. I got the 6a13tt engine with the auto trans from malaysia. I am trying to find the FTO manual transmission to mate with the engine. But it's kind hard to find it here.

Just wondering if someone has ever locked the 6a13tt auto trans AWD and run it as the auto FWD?Can this be done?

rgds
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience