Anyone experience the FALKEN 912 before?

mamatAE111

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Any modern tires with silica compound would be better in our current wet road conditions.
Please do your internet searches before buying tires. Tire prices that have silica compound and those still using carbon black are almost the same.
Spend your money wisely....

muzhaffar

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
i used ziex before on my previous blacktop ae92
i use tire size 205/45/16 at the front
this tire shows z rating which applicable for speed over 180 km/h and i manage to take high speed cornering above 180 km/h at the ordinary corner at highway..not the tight one..
but when its rainy and i take the ramp with speed 80 km/h, i can slightly feel the tire lost it grip compared to my previous silverstone tire that i used..
now i use corona with continental sport contact tire with bigger size than my previous ae92, 215/45/17. in my oppinion, this tire serve me better than the ziex in wet and dry condition.. its maybe due to the size different but i satisfy with this tire..

muzhaffar

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
i use sport contact 1
i know i shop in senawang n9 that sell tires at cheaper price
last time my bro buy tire there size 195/50/16 cost lest than 800 for 4 tire
now price up a little bit rm210/piece
yokohama a drive cost 240/piece..
for my tire size, i dont know how much it would cost since this car use this tire since i bought it..
mayb someone else sels cheaper than that shop..
can anybody share with me?
i'm looking for size 215/45/17 or 205/50/17
sorry off topic little bit..

wmb3223

Known Member
Dec 20, 2008
Puchong
previously had a bridgestone s03 tht is a gd tire, thn later had a micheline pilot sport2 this a gd tire in both wet n dry condition as well perform very good in track play, try b4 yokohama ad07 thn abit noice for me and nt so good in wet road bt in dry is fastantic, currently using bridgestone re001 nt so good whn is rain and in dry whn i try to go cornering at 130km it's still maintain to hold the cruise for me bt, all is i.e 225/45/17, 215/45/17 and 235/45/17 thn abt the price u nd to check with tyre shop...... try to ask frm other sifu here as well at the tyre forum as they maybe could help out with this............. so good luck

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo bros..I got a question here.My paint is chipping pretty terribly.It's mostly at the front bumper.I hv brought to shop few times end up painting the whole bumper ( touch up ) and I got fed up of that as well.How can I DIY this problem.Eg I'm thinking of buying the paint and the 2K while touch it up myself.Will it be effective for me to DIY.What shld the steps likely.:wink:
Pld feed back sifuus...:smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience