Anybody here overturn while drifting?

sexycar

4,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2004
©ït¥ ðf Thïêvê§
Visit site
:o anybody here overturn your car before while drifting??
I've seen lotsa clips of cars overturning while drifting...
looks pretty scary, any real life experience here?

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
:blink: :blink: I think he meant 4 wheels facing the sky..
I don't think this ever happened.

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
actu i did...but it weren't facing da sky.....was lying on da side....left me a scar on my wrist coz i left da window open & i had 2 protect my face...need 2 cari makan maa :lol:

tofu

Jul 12, 2004
what i learned before is it is very hard to turn turtle a car. The friction created by skidding can't overcome the car weight and shift the centre of gravity.

The only time the car will turn while skidding is, if the tires skid and hit a curb, or an uneven projection from the ground, halting the tires' progress, and the weight on top of the car continues to pummel forward, thus un-balancing it. then the car overturns.

or like the movies (stunt) the tire air pressure is insufficient, hence the car presses down on the tires, the rims hit the road and the car turns over...

only in these two scenarios.

don't shoot me... it's what i've learned from the defensive driving course from drivewise.

so, can drift as much as you all can

silvia13

Dec 9, 2003
yalo, dont think it'll overturn de la...er...maybe kancil or kenari can la :P

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by bornzreign@Aug 11 2004, 12:56 AM
waaa keng..
which car?ur present car ar?
long time din see u around..
hey...miss u too :P .....doin my internship now, i'll b seeing ya next sem ;) ...

nope, was my dads ride....MR c20 :lol: ........

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Originally posted by tofu@Aug 11 2004, 12:57 PM
what i learned before is it is very hard to turn turtle a car. The friction created by skidding can't overcome the car weight and shift the centre of gravity.

The only time the car will turn while skidding is, if the tires skid and hit a curb, or an uneven projection from the ground, halting the tires' progress, and the weight on top of the car continues to pummel forward, thus un-balancing it. then the car overturns.

or like the movies (stunt) the tire air pressure is insufficient, hence the car presses down on the tires, the rims hit the road and the car turns over...

only in these two scenarios.

don't shoot me... it's what i've learned from the defensive driving course from drivewise.

so, can drift as much as you all can
Drivewise? Hmmmm..... <_< <_< <_<
Did the drivewise instructor tell you that?

Yupe not normal for car to overturn while drifting, but still, it MIGHT happen.

vuitton

Known Member
Apr 24, 2004
Visit site
understeer la bro..

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
:P oh well....

overturned while drifting....accidently drift...the rear left tyre was a bald spare...goin downwhile, tapping the brakes caused the rear to came out...the car turned turtle hitting an embankment....

one brand new ford ranger extreme off the list..

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
alantan,
Ure signature sure brings back 'fond' memories. i total lossed my first car dats exactly like ures. In ure signature position, understeered n hit a curb and pusing 180' then terbalik in the small forest. wow, what an experience!!! luckyly I came out with only some scratch. Otherwise I cannot prove i had an accident. ahahhaa... Fun car to play with only understeer alot.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
hmmmm i don't there is any other car will topple easily rather then my JUARA>> hehehehehe wanna try??

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Did anyone know what happened to the magazine? I was buying it for almost every month but it seems that recently I can't find it on sale anymore since January. Is it discontinued?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience