>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hei guys...wanto ask sumthing...1.6 vehicle can endorse to 2.5 o not?:biggrin:

myvi can drift....

from the last issue of pro tuner mag...
myvi D pro with 4age blacktop .....can drift....

but i tot to drift u need a FR bro..myvi punya hood i dun think so can but the engine layout to FR way..unless conversion to 4WD and lock the front diff..

modifying an FF to play drift wont be an easy job..

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

khoo198:ur myvi brakes got vibration problem or not?my car the brakes already claim new disc and brake pad still the vibration come back after 2 months like tht. now really dunno wan do wat..change also got same problem..thinking wan to upgrade 4 pot straight..

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Drift.com.my ~ View topic - TDL & TTW @ Bukit Putus

to those of you guys who did not manage to come to bukit putus for the event here is the videos..enjoy..i at office now cannot open facebook and load video..have to wait till back home onli can load..

SWG, it's a very painful sight to see. Just look at the apex seals, and the ports. How the hell it get ported like that. Does the porter knows what's he's doing? Porting a rotary is not peanut simple job. The porter need to know where and how much to port...

1jz/rb25 into a C20 van ???

hahahahaha...tht is C20 fanatics:driver: nola....howabout AE86 coupe transplant 1jz??:biggrin:

khoo198:ur myvi brakes got vibration problem or not?my car the brakes already claim new disc and brake pad still the vibration come back after 2 months like tht. now really dunno wan do wat..change also got same problem..thinking wan to upgrade 4 pot straight..

nothing happen to my myvi wor*touch wood*:biggrin:.....but i heard many of myvi owners complain abt dis part......u must b owis use ur myvi tiong9 people right?:biggrin:

khoo198:u wan to buy AE86 and masuk 1JEJET ah??later ur gearbox will be at hand brake there..haha..but i assure u sure can enter..malaysia boleh..daily drive not reccomended..i got one fren driving KE70 with 1G-GE..i ask him mau jual ah..he told me u boleh offer berapa pun saya tak mau jual..and the car is endorsed..

SE86,
your MyVi got eyelid? Those got follow with the ZTH threads should understand what I am trying to ask :biggrin:

Yeehau86:my myvi outside all standard except got lowering springs and sport rims.very easy to spot my car wan la..haha..u go to TR's FB than u see th n9 TT pics..the myvi infront of wai88 monster is my car..juz that it is lower now..haha..

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

yeehau:which thread u talking about..i also wan to know..

Talking about SE86, his MyVi very fast..always tiong ppl..that's why brake always problem even after change to new one....Hahahahah~~He always fetch chick inside his car. Always over weight brake sure gone loh....

my car where got fast reach 190 than cannot move d..haha..myvi certain cars got this problem wan.khoo i will go back and check out this thread..cause my office PC cannot open pics and video wan..

YH:this wan i wont dare to do..cause i know wat happen to the EVO in KL..hhahaha

my car where got fast reach 190 than can fly d..haha..myvi certain cars got this problem wan.khoo i will go back and check out this thread..cause my office PC cannot open pics and video wan..

YH, I see his car coming I need to give way loh.....see what he posted...my max speed also 180 only....how to fight....:adore::adore:

SE, after you go back check out that thread. You will become very dulan with us already....:biggrin::biggrin:

SWG, it's a very painful sight to see. Just look at the apex seals, and the ports. How the hell it get ported like that. Does the porter knows what's he's doing? Porting a rotary is not peanut simple job. The porter need to know where and how much to port...

bridgeport...im lovin it!!!:love:

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

btw,got some question to ask u guys...the bukit putus just around jeram tol there only ka???

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom