>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
TR:i not taikor la..i go see ppl drift onli..i also got no car to drift..haha..

SF:donut in altis boh song wan..bring the kambing come than sure can bring u wan..

SF : Why you tipu them one?! Since when you're a bra fanatic?! All this while you've been saying that you're a hentai addict?! I'll show them your real car pics here....

suprastarcopy.jpg

Last edited:
no people from seremban go zth time attack event???

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

[H] [K] [S];4263812 said:
SF : Why you tipu them one?! Since when you're a bra fanatic?! All this while you've been saying that you're a hentai addict?! I'll show them your real car pics here....

suprastarcopy.jpg

if this one hentai fanatic car..... i will :banghead::burnout::banghead::banghead:

Just thought id share some gruesome n bloody pics of a damaged rotary engine due to owners negligence

#1--Massive detonation due to fuel starvation:
4073151463_87a55f2446.jpg

#2--Same engine. Bottom seal good, top seal bad.
4073910856_94328712ef.jpg

#3--A different engine (we'll call this 'B'), this is an eshaft after oil starvation.

4073151259_bb02b9fb5b.jpg

#4--Engine B, primary intake port. This sucker must have smoked like crazy. About 9 things wrong with this port, to say the least.
4073910642_dbcaa7cb7e.jpg

#5--Engine B, secondary intake port. Obviously ported after a bottle of Wild Turkey had been consumed

4073910544_21a88f6d6a.jpg

#6--Engine B rear iron, another shot of a secondary port, as well as a stationary gear bearing that has seen better days

4073150919_9567aa7824.jpg

for further details:

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=871967

pity that rotary, dey. That car is suffering massive internal damage. :mad:

pity that rotary..

I think this week i wont be able to go to the sepang event.

the event a bit late la..onli start at 1 PM..very rush..evening have to come back for drift..cause last week din play d..tangan gatal..

niasing...yhau...tht 86 play dirty tactics to win the game la!:banghead:i faster change my car to red color liao...hope he dun kacau me anymore!:biggrin::thefinger::thefinger:

wao...tht rotary.....*sigh*:smokin::smokin:

you drift using your MyVi ke? :confused:

hey, khoo. That SW20 started one leh, then only 86 follow him jump hill. You jump, I jump :rofl:

Last edited:
you drift using your MyVi ke? :confused:

hey, khoo. That SW20 started one leh, then only 86 follow him jump hill. You jump, I jump :rofl:

i loose control oni nia....he tot im using dirty tactic....WTF??!!
tht means the 86 driver is u??!!:adore:

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

actually I am asking SE86 :thefinger: :rofl: :rofl:

ROFL!!:banghead:

yeehau:myvi use to drift..crazy ka..no la..use my fren car to do some donuts and figure 8 onli la.i cannot do long drifts yet..still learning.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

since now at home got so many tayar left over from last week..better finish it up before it starts collecting moskito's..haha..the whole car behind seat all got tires onli..haha..

i loose control oni nia....he tot im using dirty tactic....WTF??!!
tht means the 86 driver is u??!!:adore:

ROFLEST!!!'

you loose control then jump hill? will you loose control then jatuh into longkang? well, the other type of longkang :biggrin: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I not mean me lah, I use back the sentence from Titanic movie: You jump, I jump :listen:

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

yeehau:myvi use to drift..crazy ka..no la..use my fren car to do some donuts and figure 8 onli la.i cannot do long drifts yet..still learning.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

since now at home got so many tayar left over from last week..better finish it up before it starts collecting moskito's..haha..the whole car behind seat all got tires onli..haha..

better finish it up, later scare dengue :biggrin:

or better yet, this Sunday sponsor ZTH's TimeToAttack Sepang. Will have your name in the car body there :listen:

Last edited:
ur 4zz Altis didn't participate meyh???:confused:sure can win the title 1 wor.....and SF mia Supra 2zz/altis 2jz aswell:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dun jump here jump there la..u think u all monkeys ahh..yeehau u sponsor me la..than i go join..i never join track day before le..dunno how is the feel..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom