>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Apr 28, 2010
negeri sembilan
[/COLOR]he is driving pink color Supra lah, very popular already at Kepong area. You see him at the rear mirror better let him pass because his 2nd gear is already at 100 km/h :evil:[/QUOTE]

nvm...my satria 1st gear can go 200kph ady...^^...turbo+supercharge+jet engine.....wakaka....:driver::driver:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
false bro....he got 2 cars....1 is supra with 2zz inside and another 1 is altits with 2jz inside!:hmmmm::hmmmm:
Fuh!! One downgrade one upgrade :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joe Chew, that's why he is called Supra Fanatics because his Supra is Fantastic :listen:

:evil:

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
JC:last time i used to play on the streets..but now already stop..drift lagi syok la..tires not so expansive if got place got nice stocks..i found one tyre shop in seremban which got quite nice second hand tyres at extremely cheap price..

yeehau86:my back tyre onli left around 20% onli..dunno when gonna change also.need to ask my "lao dou" sponsor me a bit..haha..the front already use own cash change..one month salary boh liow d..

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

SF:that day u talk bout him..now he revenge back d..

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
SE86,
Shhhh..Don't let him know ma, sendiri tau cukup :listen: :biggrin:

SF,
I think you better change name to Altis Fanatics, AF :rofl:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
tht's the way he show us how he fanatic abt Supra....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
haha...price too scary ady...too bad...T.T
supra...wat r ur ride?really supra ah?
race on the street or play drag ok la...
but drift to mahal to play ady...
buy tire also want bankrupt ady lol...
Wah...this fellows can really goreng my altis sampai 2JZ and Supra 2ZZ-GTE+TwinCharged? :rofl: At least 2MZ la...:rofl:

Ah...that's what I thought about drift. Expenses on tires but according to them, drift they dun use new tires geh...they use 2nd hand tires that have maybe 20 - 10% threads left as low as RM10 per tire. That's what I read la right SE86?

SE86 is a drift king. U may ask him about drifting or learn from him in seremban. Can do Donuts...:rofl:

Might not as good as Tengku D'jan but at least he is 2nd after him :rofl: *Cabut* :vroam:

don't say brand first, I think want to change tyre only already sakit kepala :mad:

he is driving pink color Supra lah, very popular already at Kepong area. You see him at the rear mirror better let him pass because his 2nd gear is already at 100 km/h :evil:
false bro....he got 2 cars....1 is supra with 2zz inside and another 1 is altits with 2jz inside!:hmmmm::hmmmm:
Fuh!! One downgrade one upgrade :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joe Chew, that's why he is called Supra Fanatics because his Supra is Fantastic :listen:

:evil:
Khoo198 & yeehau86:
Wah u guys can really goreng la...:rofl: yeehau pula take revenge adi...

My altis still lose to your altis 4ZZ with 450HP leh...lagipun installed with Chun White Angel's Rims...lolz! :evil:

Nah Joe Chew, a photo of my Pink Supra for your viewing :top: :biggrin:

U sure dun believe geh...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
SF,
you every morning deliver tofu also drift all the way, right? how come I never see in the anime you change tyre one? or you keep on using the same tyre?

I wonder you everyday drift there and back the profit you make from the tofu can cover the 4 tyres or not? :evil:

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
SF:i dun even know how to drift la.i onli change tyre very fast wan..haha..do donut can la..tht wan not so difficult..haha..but i teach my fren to drift but than i own self dunno how to drift..wierd rite..

YH:u got a point there bro.enough to cover cost or not..haha..

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
eh....the 86 in initialD got drifting 1 meyh? he using the 'drain technique' and 'jump hill technique' 1 ma....no??:adore::adore: thts why the tires very long-last lo......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Nah Joe Chew, a photo of my Pink Supra for your viewing :top: :biggrin:

U sure dun believe geh...
i believed bra....coz i saw ur company logo there! BRaS autodesign:adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SE86,
Shhhh..Don't let him know ma, sendiri tau cukup :listen: :biggrin:

SF,
I think you better change name to Altis Fanatics, AF :rofl:
SF,
you every morning deliver tofu also drift all the way, right? how come I never see in the anime you change tyre one? or you keep on using the same tyre?

I wonder you everyday drift there and back the profit you make from the tofu can cover the 4 tyres or not? :evil:
Lolz! I thought of Changing to FF instead of SF adi...:rofl:

SF = Side Engine, Front Wheel Drive :rofl:

Cant earn much at Akina Mountain that's why me and Father Bunta move to Malaysia and deliver tofu and "papayas" to Genting Mountain and also Bukit Kepong. (KL Type)

Next franchise will be at Broken Mountain a.k.a Brokeback Mountain.

SF:i dun even know how to drift la.i onli change tyre very fast wan..haha..do donut can la..tht wan not so difficult..haha..but i teach my fren to drift but than i own self dunno how to drift..wierd rite..

YH:u got a point there bro.enough to cover cost or not..haha..
haha! Can teach me how to do Donut in Altis arr? :rofl: But how come u dunno how to drift when u can teach geh? I mean u know the technique ma...would love to see u do donut 1 day. Cost 2nd hand tyres all Father Bunta sponsor that's why can afford or not I dun bother much cuz not I pay ma hehe!

eh....the 86 in initialD got drifting 1 meyh? he using the 'drain technique' and 'jump hill technique' 1 ma....no??:adore::adore: thts why the tires very long-last lo......:biggrin:

i believed bra....coz i saw ur company logo there! BRaS autodesign:adore:
Yala, tires I use yokohama can last longer geh...and I use brand new tires sponsored by Father Bunta ma haha! :biggrin:

Too bad not much drain to use in genting. Will bring my 86 to Broken Mountain to challenge the legendary Red MR2 with 300HP when my franchise starts :love:

Damn! Let u spotted my company logo tim...thought no one would notice without the "A" in BRS

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah~~now SE86 like taikor here already oh....drift at Bukit Putus...here and there....LC oh.....

I was running up and down Bukit Putus alone at Friday night after dinner until I boring then go home....saw 2 cyclist....run whole course 3 times....no cars at all....but the area after the tanah runtuh that section not nicely done...

Next time must go Bukit Putus more and see if this SE86 will be there.....then push him down the cliff...Muahahahahaha

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Damn! Let u spotted my company logo tim...thought no one would notice without the "A" in BRS
and got a very low profile sticker @front bumper there....DBASF.....Design By Ambassador Supra Fanatics:banghead::banghead::banghead::biggrin:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
Wah~~now SE86 like taikor here already oh....drift at Bukit Putus...here and there....LC oh.....

I was running up and down Bukit Putus alone at Friday night after dinner until I boring then go home....saw 2 cyclist....run whole course 3 times....no cars at all....but the area after the tanah runtuh that section not nicely done...

Next time must go Bukit Putus more and see if this SE86 will be there.....then push him down the cliff...Muahahahahaha
huhu...didn't call me also...:bawling:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
SF,
you drift like this, sell @$$ also not enough to cover your tyre expenses lah :rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
eh....the 86 in initialD got drifting 1 meyh? he using the 'drain technique' and 'jump hill technique' 1 ma....no??:adore::adore: thts why the tires very long-last lo......:biggrin
got drift one ma, just that he is drifting without pulling handbrake. I know you only remember the jump hill technique because he win over your SW20 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: in that episode. You feel like want to jump sea or :banghead: already. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
got drift one ma, just that he is drifting without pulling handbrake. I know you only remember the jump hill technique because he win over your SW20 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: in that episode. You feel like want to jump sea or :banghead: already. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
aiyo yeehau.. dun say so directly mah~~~

khoo sakit hati leh~~:listen:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i gt a problem with my aircond,everytime i on my ac,sure hve sound 1...izzit my belt lose already?or need grease?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience