Any Sbn RC Players

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
Dudes, anyone from Sbn who plays Radio Control Car ? I need some kakis to join me at Sbn 2 Sports Complex car park

CKLOO

Nov 12, 2005
Seremban II sport centre there ? What car you playing ? I go there previously to play my GS 1/10 nitro...
But now days people playing mini bike there oledy and the track look so dirty & oily.
Anyway, i am prepare to join you. Call me 012-6781899 if you going there for R/C fun...

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
CKLOO said:
Seremban II sport centre there ? What car you playing ? I go there previously to play my GS 1/10 nitro...
But now days people playing mini bike there oledy and the track look so dirty & oily.
Anyway, i am prepare to join you. Call me 012-6781899 if you going there for R/C fun...
Great! R u from nearby area ? Ya dude, those clowns r playing mini bike. I told one of them that this area is for RC Car but they say people play RC in da morning and they play the bike in the evening but i neva saw anyone playing RC in da morning. I used to play about 3 to 4 years back every week with the owner of the place....lots of RC guys were there and it was fun...ok will let u know soon...:regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Don't you just love tuners? They take a relatively fast car, replace some parts, do some tuning work and turn it into some fire breathing monster that can easily take on some of the more established barons of speed. This is one fine example by Emotion Wheels. The German tuner usually only works with wheels and this is its second time branching out into the world of total...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience