Any Sbn RC Players

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
Dudes, anyone from Sbn who plays Radio Control Car ? I need some kakis to join me at Sbn 2 Sports Complex car park

CKLOO

Nov 12, 2005
Seremban II sport centre there ? What car you playing ? I go there previously to play my GS 1/10 nitro...
But now days people playing mini bike there oledy and the track look so dirty & oily.
Anyway, i am prepare to join you. Call me 012-6781899 if you going there for R/C fun...

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
CKLOO said:
Seremban II sport centre there ? What car you playing ? I go there previously to play my GS 1/10 nitro...
But now days people playing mini bike there oledy and the track look so dirty & oily.
Anyway, i am prepare to join you. Call me 012-6781899 if you going there for R/C fun...
Great! R u from nearby area ? Ya dude, those clowns r playing mini bike. I told one of them that this area is for RC Car but they say people play RC in da morning and they play the bike in the evening but i neva saw anyone playing RC in da morning. I used to play about 3 to 4 years back every week with the owner of the place....lots of RC guys were there and it was fun...ok will let u know soon...:regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

erm!!! i wanna ask... izzit v put magnet in de oil filter one??? will it cause fuel comsuption high??? cos i put a small strange magnet on it... i felt de engine better.. but de FC lik abit high.... izzit normal????
by de way.. izzit de oil filter loacted under de car.... i drving WIRA SE.....
i saw a blue tin ...... i think tat is de oil filter... izzit????
n i wanan ask.. de magnet sure will get hot right if v drive... i touch it.. damn hot man!!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience