any muscle car??

vitrous

Known Member
Jun 18, 2005
Pahang
are there any muscle car in m'sia with the big block 'V8" and roaarring sound like ford mustang or sumthing???are there???

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
Perdana V6, muscle oso! Finger muscle that is.

Really, actually too rare to be seen. Red Mustang Saleen 04 belonging to a staff of US Embassy residing at Jln Ampang. Land Rover V8 (petrol), Brabus, Lexus (CBU) V8... Volvo V8 (truck)...

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
vitrous said:
are there any muscle car in m'sia with the big block 'V8" and roaarring sound like ford mustang or sumthing???are there???
hmm dunno, the road tax will probably be skyhigh. big blocks eg. BBC(big block chevys) start at 454ci=7.3L if i'm not mistaken.

Even the famous small block chevy v8 is now 427ci or 7.0L.

They make tremendous hp and torque and in the US, hp is cheap and readily available with these v8s. Unfortunately, not so in Msia :(

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
i've seen a yellow mustang instead..
saleen or no saleen im not sure..
my jaw dropped when i saw it zoom pass...
how much do u guys think a mustang..both new and the 60s version cost..?

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
i think if import mustang to malaysia, not so expensive but the road tax cannot afford... 3years paying roadtax same with the car price.. imagine 7.5L car.. one year road tax RM22,395. if the car price 400-600k not worth at all... but if car worth 2mil a above i think the owner got no problem to pay it..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
do you know where to get any spacers? aluminium ones prefered. not looking for an adjustable one, just maybe a 3cm or 6cm one.

already checked eneos,brothers,racing fit and best feel (they only sell an adjustable taiwan one for rm150).

help guys!

ps. it's the spacer between the steering wheel and the boss kit k?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience