Any JB Altezza owners here?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Pkchair

Feb 4, 2006
Hi, really pondering on getting an Altezza, looking for Altezza enthusiast to share their experiences with their rides.

Please also recommend a reliable 2nd car dealer in JB (they all seem like crooks to me :Not_Impressed: ), accessibility of workshops, and your general feel about the car.

Thanks a bunch!

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
sorry bro. most i know altezza owners are from KL and ipoh.
dun know any in JB but would hope u be the first one from down south.

welcome to being an altezza owner.

we will pay a visit if we are down south.
same here if u are in KL.
u can contact me by 012-2365833 porosaki.

Pkchair

Feb 4, 2006
Thanks for taking time to responding to my post Porosaki, the bond that comes with driving the same car (even though I haven't got one yet) is strong I must say!

Disappointing to see no JBians driving one though.

Hope to get one soon, and when I do I will definitely post some pics on the forum.

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
one guy name Lumix here is at JB altezza owner... Jahax meet him before ay JB, i got his number too...

Pkchair

Feb 4, 2006
Thanks for the reply Martin.

I've PMed him, but he doesn't seem to be very active on the forum these days. Don't feel that comfortable calling him. 'Hi, how are you? By the way, do you drive an Altezza?' just seems too inappropriate coming from a stranger.

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
jahax why not u recommend our new friend here the place u bought ur altezza.
u bought it in johore too right?

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Nope, i bought my car in KL, registered it there.

By the way, MINSIN in Jalan tebrau have altezzas, even with sard bodykit, i saw it a couple of months back ... check it out with them.

By the way, just come to KL and there are lots of altezza, Auto Extreme have two, white and blue, Beau Car has one, white and this morning, pass by Meng Heng and i saw one white altezza with sard bodykit also (cant confirm, saw it from afar).

Cheers

Pkchair

Feb 4, 2006
Yah, a friend of mine suggested I come down to KL to get it, more choices and options.

My main concern is though, if for whatever problems/issues I might have, I would have to drive up to KL to bring it up with the auto dealer there.

But from the looks of things, I might have to make a trip there soon if I were to get one.

Any other potential pitfalls of getting the Altezza in KL while based in JB?

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Not really bro ...

As what happened to me, something happended to my car and i send it to my own choice of workshop and the dealer still reimburse me in full. It happened 3 times.

There are dealers who very flexible, as long as it is reasonable.

If you interested, you may contact me at 013 - 224 2625 and i can personally bring you to the shop that i bought the car or other shop, they have the best price in town, seriously and i know them personally as friends.

Just make sure that you come on weekends.

Glad to help an ardent fan of altezza. :regular_smile:

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004
sorry bros.... went oversea for weeks, PKchair pls feel free to call me anytime if u needs help... yes I bought it from mutiara motor JB... but havent see them selling any since, I suggest you to buy it from KL or you can ask mutiara to bring one in for you... as for the workshop in JB i haven't found any one good for Altezza. but we are closer to Singapore can get parts and some workshop there tuned a few Altezza before... actually i think i saw at least 5 altezza in JB but none of them except me is in this forum.

A lady is selling her Altezza in JB.. here is her number 019-781 8112. are you interested in registed one?

welcome to being an altezza owner!

Pkchair

Feb 4, 2006
Thanks for replying Lumix, how much did you spend on the Altezza from Mutiara? Any comments on their service/reliability etc? Can PM me your contact number?

I am thinking about getting it in KL, but am a bit put off by the distance (I'll have to drive my car up to do the trade-in). I would prefer to register it under J plate...can you do that in KL? How about insurance and loan payments?

Yah I saw the ad on motortrader, but am hoping for a manual 2001 unreg with sunroof.

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004
Hi PK, Mutiara service is not bad, at least i dont have any complaint against them.. my number is 012-7566129

if you want to get a J plate you will have to do it in Johor... just like Jahax.. bought in KL reg in JB

I think you can buy from KL.. just clarify your situation wit the dealer, I think arrangement can be make on how to trade in and after sell service...

good luck! cheers...

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro ...

There is no problem for you buying the car in KL and register it in JB ... i did that ... When are you coming to KL ... give me a call ... glad to help you

Lumix ...

Wharrap man? sorry about the delay ... if you have other buyer, just sell it off to him ... i am a little bit pokai now ... involved in restoring my levin ... tons of money spent already

Chio :shades_smile:

Pkchair

Feb 4, 2006
Hi Jahax and Lumix

Many thanks with your replies, been most helpful.

Bro Lumix, mind telling me how much you got it for in Mutiara?

Bro Jahax, thanks for extending your offer to guide me in KL, looks like I got some calculations to sort out b4 making decision. My friend trying to psycho me to get GTR34 instead...she swear is available for RM140k! But my heart still with Tezza...

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro ...

Get altezza ... you wont regret it.

I think she refers to GTS because GTR gonna cost you RM300K ++. Even the unregistered GTS, cikai spec gonna coat you RM160K ++.

Went to Auto Equippe last saturday and it is confirmed that they have the Z edition with aerokit, sunroof and all, manual, blue colour etc....

Do give me a call if you wanna come to KL.

Chio

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004
was around 140k from Mutiara.. 140k for a GTR34?! dont wait! but I agree with Jahax most likely it is a GTS

Jahax, no worries bro... looking forward to see your AE86!

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
yooooo!! bro!

how was you guys? already get your altezza Pkchair? beware of those $$$ thirster car dealer... better get a unregister and still got warrenty for that...

how about you Lumix.?? seem like you are busy in your business? or busy for projecting your altezza? heard about Jahax that your altezza damm cun man!!!

and how about you Jahax? are you feeling lonely since i leave Kl ??? hehhe...

Altezza_Mania

Jan 19, 2006
hello bro,

who's driving an altezza bearing a reg. no. W** 6001? I saw this handsome dude yesterday somewhere in bandar utama..haha! anyway, he got a nice GT wing! cool man..

Altezza_Mania

Jan 19, 2006
hello bro,

who's driving an altezza bearing a reg. no. W** 6001? I saw this handsome dude yesterday somewhere in bandar utama..haha! anyway, he got a nice GT wing! cool man..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all 61T master,

I still cannot forget the feeling / excitement when I newly bring my car out from garage with 1.2 bar boosting in the street. After that successfully reduce the boost by installing new hose for actuator currently having my stock engine boosting @ 0.5 bar.
Now, I'm feeling itchy and want to up boost @ 0.8 bar (Enough for me as I'm fuel-consious person) and need master's advice for me what to do. Just simply up boost? Or what do I need in the first...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience