Any jb altezza owner here?

xbizkit2

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
hi, im interested with altezza IS200 now. but have not drive and seated this car b4. so hope that any jb owner here can give me a ride. so that i can make up my mind. and hope that can know more altezza owner here, so that can having tt at jb.
btw is any workshop that in jb is good to take care of this car?
me is looking for mt, prefer white color.any recommends a good one for me?

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
Hey bizkit,

There are a couple of jb owners here. I work in jb. However, my car is hidden in a secret location most of the time or u'll see a hot chick driving it..haha

I dunno any other shop selling altezzas except mutiara...they have alot

Other than that, u have to go to kl and search

Cheers & happy hunting

xbizkit2

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
ya. jb hardly see altezza move around, even car dealer also got diff to get. have to go kl.
anyway im not rush to get the car. will hunting slowly to get a nice condition and at the right price.

jaydm u don't have altezza kaki in jb?? if so maybe i can join u guy for tt to learn more on this car.

ryonan

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
dude,

there's only two altezza currently on sale in jb...one of which is in mutiara..
that is if u want a recon one lah..
both are auto...

there's no more coming in till next year. so if u in no rush, can just wait til next year..

p/s me in KL, but balik kampung few weeks ago..heheee..

actually mutiara had abt 6 units this year..various spec...but now left one only.

xbizkit2

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
btw what is the price range for mt altezza? i was told by some dealer that 6 speed mt is more expensive than 5 speed at.
what they said mt is special edition so the price is higher.i wonder is it true.

Last edited:

ryonan

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
if i'm not mistaken the MT altezza is cheaper (by 30,000 yen) in japan. brand new that is.

but in bolehland, because of supply and demand, the MT version fetch higher price than auto.

apart from differences in max HP (200 vs 210), MT has also better FC...
by 0.4-0.6km/l more than AT.. ;)

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004
I'm from JB.. I saw two more newly registered last week... it is getting more and more every month

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
Modeslista silver JDEXXX gold wheels around tmn sutera,jb...anyone from here?:regular_smile: i've seen u couple of times

Also, SARD bodykitted MADXX in melaka..r u in here?!:shades_smile:

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
JaHaX said:
i registered my car in JB ... JHX XX ... but working in KL ... always go down to JB though ...
when is that?:regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was asked by my friend to assist him with painting his brake calipers as the original metal finish just dun look good enough. Being an avid DIY-er and semi-pro detailer, I agreed to give a helping hand and lend him my tools as well.

Owner removing the wheels of his car.

When working with the car up, always use an A-Stand to ensure maximum safety...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience