Any IS250 owners or club around?

lckia

Known Member
Aug 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I find that the power switch is too engaging to shift down.

Moving from VTEC, this V6 engine is totally silent.

I am trying hard to get used to it man.

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
I find that the power switch is too engaging to shift down.

Moving from VTEC, this V6 engine is totally silent.

I am trying hard to get used to it man.
Haha two very different engines bro. The IS250 is all about comfort and smooth driving. Well, the VTEC is... you know what i mean. :biggrin:

But I love the smooth torquey-ness of the IS250. Very nice on the LDP when I got to drive once. :) But the torque is unlike the VTEC lah. :rofl:

lckia

Known Member
Aug 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The torque range of IS250 is rather wide and very usable on normal traffic.

I have no longer having the urge to push the engine like the VTEC anymore.

& the fact that the traffic does not allow redline for this V6.

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
?????????????????
both is different range
1 is luxury and 1 is more to sport
and i agreed with you ickia, unless u install BLITz controller is different story,it have 3 RPM level and torque,is also almost a same function with tom's LTS
just go for BLITz controller,it works

DJ_Tommy

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
I got my car with M7 throttle controller n it's definitely works brilliant! Get any brand will work fine!

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
hehehe,M7 same feature with blitz or tom's 1 unless u install HKS VAC ,is not just remove speed as well,it giving higher RPM and fast respone

Unite

Dec 1, 2010
sp
I plan to buy 2006 uk spec lexus is250.Any body know how to change to malaysia map on NAVI system?Izzit easy to get a spare part on this recon car?

TQ for sharing information.....

waque

Known Member
Feb 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I plan to buy 2006 uk spec lexus is250.Any body know how to change to malaysia map on NAVI system?Izzit easy to get a spare part on this recon car?

as far as i know its almost impossible to change the map to malaysia map because lexus dont have any malaysia map yet.

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
bro.. how about sgp model. surely they have malaysia map rite???....

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Guys, we're having a TT tonight at Coffee Bean, Taipan. Refer to the TT thread. come join us !

lckia

Known Member
Aug 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Check out with Lexus Malaysia. See if they could retro fit cause navigation is optional in the newly facelifted DRL IS250. I was informed the option is 20k (ML + navigation).

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Guys, we're having a TT tonight at Coffee Bean, Taipan. Refer to the TT thread. come join us !
Missed again..... argh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here is a Little DIY to fix your Faded Headlamps.

While driving around I have Noticed alot of Cars in Malaysia , that have this Problem , So rather than replace the Lights , it could be Fixed using this Tested Method , Have Done this on Many Civics , Mercs , Audis , and it works Beautifully Everytime

Civic HeadLamps Before Renewal Process

[FONT="Arial...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience