Any IS250 owners or club around?

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Can is250 owner pls create separate thread of discussion on technical queries, issues, info on is250?
With this, info can b easier to found... i gotta 'munched' up all the pages to find/read them here.... :(
plss plsss.... can?

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Can is250 owner pls create separate thread of discussion on technical queries, issues, info on is250?
With this, info can b easier to found... i gotta 'munched' up all the pages to find/read them here.... :(
plss plsss.... can?
i think one of the guys was supposed to ask tom to create another collum for IS250.........

anybody know what happenend?

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
ed,
no need to start another forum.. tom is busy
just start different topic for a specific technicals that u guys want to discuss is good enuf..
i also want to kno more about IS250 .... taiko taiko is250 pls show the way...

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

i know from 0-100km IS250 will lose to scirocco 1.4 TSI, but what about from 100-200km ? can IS250 over take ?
if IS250 has a SC, then it will be diff story lor...
lol....

xfuture

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
PJ
Hello.. just place booking for IS250, JP spec 07, Purple-ish blue today.
Erm.. anything i need to take care?

I mean to check when taking my car?

Last edited:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
hi guys, your suggestion has been heard and a Lexus section has been created within the Altezza Club Forums,
do make yourselves comfortable

Lexus Forums - Zerotohundred.com

thanks
Thanks Tom ... This is great. Now Lexus Owner can have their own forum....
History in Making in ZTH.....:proud:

Guys pls stop this thread... Pls continue in the Lexus sub forum... Thanks

Last edited:

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Alright.. since Tom has made the sub-forum, i'm going to move this thread soon, please proceed to the Lexus sub-forum and post anything related to the IS there.

EDIT: I might as well move this thread over there.

Thanks.

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
This thread can still be used if you want, I have moved it to the Lexus sub-forum, where it is now.. Just rename the thread to Kopitam or something for you guys to chat. In favour of that? Or you guys want me to close the thread?

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
This thread can still be used if you want, I have moved it to the Lexus sub-forum, where it is now.. Just rename the thread to Kopitam or something for you guys to chat. In favour of that? Or you guys want me to close the thread?
Hi Bushidofang,

would be great nif can close, but don't delete........ still can be used as reference. Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear friends,

Some of you could be already using the Tufoil Lubit-8 oiler for your throttle/accelerator cables. For those who have yet to hear of this product, the Lubit-8 is a superbly blended light lubricant that is recommended for frictionless throttle cables.

Here is how to use this product.

At the throttle linkage, decouple the cable and lift up the cable skywards.There is no need to dismantle the whole cable.

With the left hand on the nylon jacket, pump in between the nylon jacket...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience