Any IS250 owners or club around?

lathen

Known Member
Dec 31, 2010
Johor Bahru
guys,

anybody tried to play dvd on their cars? the japan spec with touch screen.
Yes, why ? ops, mines is UK spec touch screen

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

guys,

I knew that..... How many miles can u get per tank...... Mine can get 350-370miles per tank......
MInes 300 miles only, purely city drive

jeweltag

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

i get around 420km per tank...japan spec here 18inch

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Welcome to the group Alexchan76. Yes the IS250 comes with sport & luxury but i'm not sure the suspension is different though. Do join us for T.T, just check out this thread from time to time. Maybe your suspension has been changed previously in japan.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

guys,

I have tried playing dvd on my car. No problem with that.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I knew that..... How many miles can u get per tank...... Mine can get 350-370miles per tank......
I can get around 400-450km per tank RON97 for city driving. 19inch.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Welcome to the group Alexchan76. Yes the IS250 comes with sport & luxury but i'm not sure the suspension is different though. Do join us for T.T, just check out this thread from time to time. Maybe your suspension has been changed previously in japan.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

I have tried playing dvd on my car. No problem with that.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I can get around 400-450km per tank RON97 for city driving. 19inch.

i tried mine but it does not read, so that means i have to select the TV first then insert the disc?

i've done 560km full tank 97ron. it was a highway run up to cherating. 18inch stock wheels. average speed 160 on the highway.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

suspension stockwise alot harder than cars like camry or accord
yes it's hard for mine as well...........

jeweltag

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
i tried mine but it does not read, so that means i have to select the TV first then insert the disc?

i've done 560km full tank 97ron. it was a highway run up to cherating. 18inch stock wheels. average speed 160 on the highway.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

560km????? wow......thats alot!! but you run it dry???

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

i doubt ppl would pump ron95 on lexus?

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
560km????? wow......thats alot!! but you run it dry???

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

i doubt ppl would pump ron95 on lexus?

no did not run until dry, not too close to dry....... when light came on was 540.....drove a little more then isi minyak

Last edited:

jeweltag

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
run it dry i meant....drive until the fuel gauge "E" kau kau.... ehhehe

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

i cant play dvd or vcd either....Japan spec

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
run it dry i meant....drive until the fuel gauge "E" kau kau.... ehhehe

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

i cant play dvd or vcd either....Japan spec

not massive dry lar. but bear in mind i put full kow kow before leaving KL. no traffic as i left at 5.30am on a staurday morning. drove around town a bit in kuantan then in cherating. most of it was clear highway and old road with little traffic. i was pretty impressed as well with the milage.

hhmmm, how come others can play? need to investigate this.........

jeweltag

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
ed you drive japan spec and you can play DVD???:mad:

not massive dry lar. but bear in mind i put full kow kow before leaving KL. no traffic as i left at 5.30am on a staurday morning. drove around town a bit in kuantan then in cherating. most of it was clear highway and old road with little traffic. i was pretty impressed as well with the milage.

hhmmm, how come others can play? need to investigate this.........

lathen

Known Member
Dec 31, 2010
Johor Bahru
mines just insert the disc, then auto play itself.

Anyone wan to sell the stock 18" rims ? or where to get it ? im interested to buy

jeweltag

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008

Anyone wan to sell the stock 18" rims ? or where to get it ? im interested to buy

its 12k from sunway toms....brand new ksuki rims on the jap spec cars....

how much you can offer me? kekeke

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006

I just insert the disc and it auto plays too. Not any problem reading the DVD. I also do have an override button so I still can watch DVD's while the car is moving.

Guys, free for T.T tmrw nite? Maybe we can discuss more and other issues?:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I want to sell off my BlackJax(clifford) anti carjacking system since i sell off my beloved car. Just install 3 month more! Warranty fully function the clifford anti carjacking! Want to sold at RM900.00
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience