Any IS250 owners or club around?

leekahkiat

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Hi all the is250 sifu, I'm new owner here to say hello.
I have 5 friends driving is250 surprisingly none of them are here.
It's ok, hope 1 day later we will get all is250 enthusiast here together.

Btw, I have something to check, can our car squeeze in 19" 9.5 offset 30 at the rear?

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
comfort and tire much more cheaper compare 18 inch
Agree with Mic..........

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Btw, I have something to check, can our car squeeze in 19" 9.5 offset 30 at the rear?

hi leekah,

would be good to have them the next round during TT session.

Unite

Dec 1, 2010
sp
Hi guys! I need to get an IS250 quick before the CNY holidays as I really need a car desperately aswell..
I've been looking at this 2 cars and I'm so confused.. So I wish u forumers can giv me some opnion!
I've looked in an 05 japan full spec and also 06 UK kosong spec!
The issue is the 05 model is 31k more expensive than the 06! How can I justify that ?
No doubt the japan model really feels newer and better handling on its 18",
but I felt funny why the 06 model on 16" is less comfy ?
Jap spec can hav all these GPS / HDD and all.. But I'm not really a fan of those, moreever is in japanese language!
Well, ofcourse.. Most importantly is the rust that I heard about UK specs!!
I do would rather pay 31k extra to make sure I dun hav a rusted car!! But how bad can the rust be ?
All UK specs car must b scrapped in a couple of yrs ?
Oh god! This is so confusing! Pls help!
Actually i got view so many units on is250 in car shop.Zaibar auto/mofaz/rahman brother/soo lee auto Tan auto and etc....Normally japan spec will be more expensive compare to Uk spec.I think the diffrent is about 15K only.Japan spec selling price more higher than uk spec is because of higher exchange rate on japanese yen.Friendly speaking,no doubt that japan spec interior is look better than uk spec.
Recently i saw Tan Imported Car dealer got few units on japan spec.If anyone need to see more is250,u all can try to contact 016-2322 864 or 012-5288 060 enquiry.
I got my is250 at zaibar auto,but i dun like zaibar auto sales man.before you buy the car,everything also possible to do it well for you.When u give the deposit or confirm to buy the car,everything is slow down.
Any way,i quite satisfied on my UK spec is250.but on window chrome decoration piece got rusting and window glass scratches.Mine one is full spec with sunroof,memory seat,2 remote control,sunshade,headlamp washer and etc.I so dissapointed tat my car dun have distance radar sensor control.
I saw someone is looking for engine cover plastic nut.If anyone need it,you all can try to take photo to show me,may be i can help to find it in HongKong/china and taiwan.

lathen

Known Member
Dec 31, 2010
Johor Bahru
Actually i got view so many units on is250 in car shop.Zaibar auto/mofaz/rahman brother/soo lee auto Tan auto and etc....Normally japan spec will be more expensive compare to Uk spec.I think the diffrent is about 15K only.Japan spec selling price more higher than uk spec is because of higher exchange rate on japanese yen.Friendly speaking,no doubt that japan spec interior is look better than uk spec.
Recently i saw Tan Imported Car dealer got few units on japan spec.If anyone need to see more is250,u all can try to contact 016-2322 864 or 012-5288 060 enquiry.
I got my is250 at zaibar auto,but i dun like zaibar auto sales man.before you buy the car,everything also possible to do it well for you.When u give the deposit or confirm to buy the car,everything is slow down.
Any way,i quite satisfied on my UK spec is250.but on window chrome decoration piece got rusting and window glass scratches.Mine one is full spec with sunroof,memory seat,2 remote control,sunshade,headlamp washer and etc.I so dissapointed tat my car dun have distance radar sensor control.
I saw someone is looking for engine cover plastic nut.If anyone need it,you all can try to take photo
to show me,may be i can help to find it in HongKong/china and taiwan.
Hi, i bought mines from zaibar auto, also UK full spec, but do not have distance radar too.
U bought from which salesman ? I bought from the salesman mizi, his service to me not bad, and he only request 2k deposit from me, balance deposit paid upon collection of car. The rest of car dealer all request of full deposit upon order the car
How long have u waited to get the car ? Mines about one month

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com

can ..........no problem for IS 250

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Just now one of my friends went to Zaibar and guess what....have one IS250 only... all sold out...
so much demand ?????...

lathen

Known Member
Dec 31, 2010
Johor Bahru
Just now one of my friends went to Zaibar and guess what....have one IS250 only... all sold out...
so much demand ?????...
maybe can try at sri changgong near eastin hotel there,
dunno sooner or later, IS250 will become toyota camry or not , everywhere on the road .... :banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

hi all,
voice command list for IS250, quite cool the feature for audio and air con, too bad cant use GPS, disappointed :bawling: :

Voice Commands - Lexus Owners Club (USA & Canada)

Unite

Dec 1, 2010
sp
so much demand ?????...
ya....now many ppl looking for is250....zaibar auto already sold out 11 car since 2010 dec until now...now many ppl know about lexus car......

lathen

Known Member
Dec 31, 2010
Johor Bahru
is great....how much you bought in zaibar?u bought tat black colour in bandar utama?
Yes, i bought from bandar utama there, by that time they got few units black colour , but none of it is full spec, one without sunroof, one without mark levinson, i think another one is kosong spec also. They have 2 units full spec, one is gold colour, another is dark grey colour, so i bought the dark grey full spec one , then ask them to re-spray for me in black colour ( camry black) b4 puspakom, so that the grant will be stated in black colour, but of course i have to pay for the spray.

i bought the car + spray = 192k, on the road plus number plate = 200k++ a bit

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

how is their services?
I bought from the salesman mizi, his service to me not bad, and he only request 2k deposit from me, balance deposit to be paid upon collection of car, which make me feel quite secure la. The rest of car dealer all request of full deposit upon order/confirmed the car, not collection of car.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

I think we could do a bulk buy for IS250!! LOL
good good, for spare parts too !!!:driver:

Last edited:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:wavey:Kah Kiat welcome to our forum...so you got bored with your STi already and changed to the IS250..:biggrin:

So when you are gonna drive up and join us for yamcha session...:adore:

Unite

Dec 1, 2010
sp
Yes, i bought from bandar utama there, by that time they got few units black colour , but none of it is full spec, one without sunroof, one without mark levinson, i think another one is kosong spec also. They have 2 units full spec, one is gold colour, another is dark grey colour, so i bought the dark grey full spec one , then ask them to re-spray for me in black colour ( camry black) b4 puspakom, so that the grant will be stated in black colour, but of course i have to pay for the spray.

i bought the car + spray = 192k, on the road plus number plate = 200k++ a bit

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

I bought from the salesman mizi, his service to me not bad, and he only request 2k deposit from me, balance deposit to be paid upon collection of car, which make me feel quite secure la. The rest of car dealer all request of full deposit upon order/confirmed the car, not collection of car.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

good good, for spare parts too !!!:driver:
hahahahaha....tat gold colour owner is me lo :biggrin:......at first i dun like the colour ,but after see a few times,then feel ok to me....this gold colour mileage on 16k,interior look better,so i have no choice to take this gold colour....

lathen

Known Member
Dec 31, 2010
Johor Bahru
hahahahaha....tat gold colour owner is me lo :biggrin:......at first i dun like the colour ,but after see a few times,then feel ok to me....this gold colour mileage on 16k,interior look better,so i have no choice to take this gold colour....
haha, aiya , when i went there, wan to take a look of the gold colour, but already sold, so it was you :biggrin: . by that time u see the dark grey one yet ? or the dark grey one not yet arrive ?

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Wah!...looks like more and more IS250 owners gathering in this forum. Maybe more IS250 owners than altezza next time...hehehehe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The upcoming 2012 BMW M6 Coupe (F12) has been creating quite a buzz on the internet, and while the M variant of the new 6-series is still some ways away, some graphic designers are already coming up with their best guess of how the new M could look like.

These rendered images were posted on bimmerboost.com and takes its cue from the BMW Concept 6 Series Coupe which BMW will be premiering at the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience