Any IS250 owners or club around?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lathen

Known Member
Dec 31, 2010
Johor Bahru
my IS250/IS220d owner manual didnt mention about sound system and navigation also.
i wonder is the voice command can only use for navigation, audio and air con only ? or we can set other command ? :stupid:

Unite

Dec 1, 2010
sp
my IS250/IS220d owner manual didnt mention about sound system and navigation also.
i wonder is the voice command can only use for navigation, audio and air con only ? or we can set other command ? :stupid:
i got navigation manual with audio control.But currently i not in mal,will go back on 29 Jan.I can photostat for those need the manual.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
bro,

We got voice command? damm there is a lot to learn about the car.........

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Hi Bro wfhan,

Don't worry, you got me taking care of your back.. Hehe.. I have the speed-cut machine too.. :D

I'm with you guys as well.............

we can sama sama lepak at the back of the pack:driver:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Hiaaahh aa I also have 180km/h speed cut... actually GPS shows 190km/h before when speed cut.

lathen

Known Member
Dec 31, 2010
Johor Bahru
i got navigation manual with audio control.But currently i not in mal,will go back on 29 Jan.I can photostat for those need the manual.
Thanks in advance:driver:

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

bro,

We got voice command? damm there is a lot to learn about the car.........

Got, i tried to switch on/off air con and audio b4, as for navigation, because is UK map, so cannot use:bawling:

As for japan spec, i guess u guys have to speak japanese for the voice command:biggrin::biggrin:

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hey guys,

just wanted to say it was really good meeting up with you guys. had some good fun and learnt quite a bit from u guys.

hope to see you all soon and definately hope too see a few more IS's in the club soon..............

kboey

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
Hi guys! I need to get an IS250 quick before the CNY holidays as I really need a car desperately aswell..
I've been looking at this 2 cars and I'm so confused.. So I wish u forumers can giv me some opnion!
I've looked in an 05 japan full spec and also 06 UK kosong spec!
The issue is the 05 model is 31k more expensive than the 06! How can I justify that ?
No doubt the japan model really feels newer and better handling on its 18",
but I felt funny why the 06 model on 16" is less comfy ?
Jap spec can hav all these GPS / HDD and all.. But I'm not really a fan of those, moreever is in japanese language!
Well, ofcourse.. Most importantly is the rust that I heard about UK specs!!
I do would rather pay 31k extra to make sure I dun hav a rusted car!! But how bad can the rust be ?
All UK specs car must b scrapped in a couple of yrs ?
Oh god! This is so confusing! Pls help!

lathen

Known Member
Dec 31, 2010
Johor Bahru
Hi guys! I need to get an IS250 quick before the CNY holidays as I really need a car desperately aswell..
I've been looking at this 2 cars and I'm so confused.. So I wish u forumers can giv me some opnion!
I've looked in an 05 japan full spec and also 06 UK kosong spec!
The issue is the 05 model is 31k more expensive than the 06! How can I justify that ?
No doubt the japan model really feels newer and better handling on its 18",
but I felt funny why the 06 model on 16" is less comfy ?
Jap spec can hav all these GPS / HDD and all.. But I'm not really a fan of those, moreever is in japanese language!
Well, ofcourse.. Most importantly is the rust that I heard about UK specs!!
I do would rather pay 31k extra to make sure I dun hav a rusted car!! But how bad can the rust be ?
All UK specs car must b scrapped in a couple of yrs ?
Oh god! This is so confusing! Pls help!
hi,
i owned a 2006 UK full spec version, rusty issue not so teruk as i expected, some more anti-rust service is only cost about RM800(dunno where i read this b4). but beware of UK spec, ODO meter is based on miles, not KM. :driver:
if u only plan to drive the car for 3-4 years, no need to worry for the rusty issue. dun get 16" rims, at least 17".

waque

Known Member
Feb 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi,
i owned a 2006 UK full spec version, rusty issue not so teruk as i expected, some more anti-rust service is only cost about RM800(dunno where i read this b4). but beware of UK spec, ODO meter is based on miles, not KM. :driver:
if u only plan to drive the car for 3-4 years, no need to worry for the rusty issue. dun get 16" rims, at least 17".
bro lathen,

why cant 16"? :)

kboey

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
Lathen, thank u for the wonderful advice!
Will b placing booking today at Mofaz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All Sifu,

Recently just got a Mirage Digital Controller from my cousin. But just can't find a write place to mod into my Wira.

Is anyone know that how to DIY this controller into Wira?

I only have the front panel that's all. I heard my friend say that, still need a motor only able to fully utilize the aircon controller. Is that easy to get? Any idea what's the cost? I'm currently at Johor, Senai. Will be back to KL tomorrow.

Thank You. :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience