any ideas of how to bolt on turbo for my camry 2.2 5SFE using 3S-GTE turbo kit?

ckh_calvin83

Apr 16, 2006
hi...

lately im very into modifying my dad's camry 2.2 5SFE...can anyone here give me some ideas of wat i should do if i wanna juz bolt on turbo to the 5SFE using 3S-GTE turbo kit...can i use back the 5SFE engine block?any need of changing a metal head gasket?

i hope to get some comments from u guys...and also if possible of some mod lists or mayb tips...thanks a lot....

hav a nice day...calvin chang

anuar_fadzli

500 RPM
May 10, 2005
kl
last time when go back to my kg at trg. saw with my eyes two wira 1.5 used turbo kit with standart engine. allthing are standrt but turbo they used is diesel one. just add down pipe and intercooler and new piping. but dont know if it is ok or not

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
im sure u need additional things like engine management... maybe a fuel regulartor. turbine, intercooler, custom make exhaust manifold.. this are some of the things that are required...

ckh_calvin83

Apr 16, 2006
thanks for the infos...but i stil need to know more specific of wat i really need to turn tat 5SFE to a performance car...hahaha...kinda desperate to know...anyway...thanks again...

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
i would like to know also the same thing... wonder if can, and what will be the effort and $ spent to it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

happy new year folks
need some advice here...

i have changed all 4 engine mounts on my 4g93 twice
and now it has happened for a 3rd time this time only at the front mount(near radiator) gone and has terrible vibrations
i spoke to a few mechanics and they told me they cant do much and recently
i found mount has inclined on one side, whenever i change gear, there is a noise that does not allow me to rev alot, like something is about to break.....

i was thinking of the Chasis...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience