Amp whining on 3,4 channel

HeLLonEarTH

HeLLonEarTH

Mar 20, 2015
kuching
Hello guys,

i am facing this problem. i have a 4 channel amp, 2 2 channel amp. Connected on my distribution block for +/-/rem. both of my 2 channel amps has no issues. Comes to this particullar amp. the 4 channel amp. channel 1 and 2 is fine. but 3 and 4 has whining issues. whistelling type. Anybody know whats the problem>? im not sure if its the grounding issue. but i have changed severel places of grounding. and they share the same ground by using a distro block.

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hello guys,

i am facing this problem. i have a 4 channel amp, 2 2 channel amp. Connected on my distribution block for +/-/rem. both of my 2 channel amps has no issues. Comes to this particullar amp. the 4 channel amp. channel 1 and 2 is fine. but 3 and 4 has whining issues. whistelling type. Anybody know whats the problem>? im not sure if its the grounding issue. but i have changed severel places of grounding. and they share the same ground by using a distro block.
The amps itself internally are grounded properly?

ahboy

Known Member

ahboy

Known Member
Apr 27, 2004
most probably amp's issue...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Hello guys,

what kind of rca cable to that amp used? and also the incoming power supply routing.....u need to put that power supply cable away from the rca input cable....

sometimes the simplest solution was the perfect solution...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai...
I'm using Toyota Seg 1.6 96' ModelAE111
iwant to ask about sports spring for my Toyota.I want to change from ori to sports spring brand PRO-RIDE....it is ok for my car? I do'nt want my car become bumpies n to hard when i already change it. Hopefully i want become comfort. Because before this the ori one is very soft.

So any suggestion.
Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience