Altis Vs. Sentra

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
And if you listen to my advice, you'll see how other Altis/Civic drivers drool over your ride whenever you pass by, hell it can be a subject of conversation for every person that sits right in.

BUT, you paid the same RM100k for it. :)

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Ingolstadt, very good explaination to brain wash people from buying Altis.....hehehe..... :p
But what you said is true as people are looking for the cool factor in the cars they drive, they should opt for the WiLL VS than the Altis. :)

D'riotS

Oct 17, 2006
I like Altis... more than Sentra especially after some mod and make up done on Altis....

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
You must also think of the servicing and parts. RM123K may sound like its a cheap deal(I don't think it is anyway) but you'll have a headache when problem arises.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Dude, always look at the bigger picture man. What if you crash your car and you need a set of new headlamps. How about a stone smashes your front windscreen? Lets face it, a 5 year old car is bound to have some problems. Say your stabiliser bar, drive shaft, axle and etc. This kinda items are bound to spoil if you're unlucky. If you're talking about half cuts, you maybe able to wait while you order it. That is if you're willing to wait 3-5 months and probably pay 20K for a 1.8 litre Will half cut.

If nothing goes wrong, i'm sure you're the talk of the town by driving one of the rarest car in town. Its nice to be looked at. However, you'll have lots of headaches when searching for parts when something goes wrong.

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
Ok. I understand that. But we sometimes had to minimize that consideration. If everyone keeps going in this direction, we'll al end up in miserable Protons. :) I get wat u mean.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

MELAKA (17 June 2010) – Nissan cars have yet again proven to be among the most frugal vehicles on the road during the Nissan Lightfoot Quest 2010 held over the weekend of May 15th and May 16th 2010. The Nissan Lightfoot Quest is a contest open to owners of the Nissan Latio, the Nissan Grand Livina and the Nissan Sylphy. And, the Nissan Lightfoot...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience