Altezza spotted!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
yellow fog itu apa ?

nitrous ka ?

that's one of the useful-ness of them foggies. :P

NelsonBoy, yellow fogs means your foglamps emits yellow light, cuz the bulb is changed.

yellow fog itu apa ?

nitrous ka ?

just give way when u see altezza with yellow foggies shining on your rear view mirror!
else nobody will be responsible for whatever consequences after that :rofl:

Last edited:
that sounds like a L license driver

that sounds like a L license driver

Brother..there is no such thing as 'L' license driver..only 'P' license driver.
And if you know our bro AE111_SEG...you wouldn't call him a "L" license driver...:laugh:
I know coz I hae been on the track with him..

Last edited:
agreed. that guy can DRIVE man. that is why the yellow foggies is important to indicate his presence. :P

yup, totally agreed. me sat in his car with him driving b4..:biggrin:
ae111_seg, did u just taught your wife your skills too ?.. no wonder... hahahaha

Last edited:
Spotted one silver tezza on 21/4/2010 @ Wednesday nite at SS18 bridge down to federal hway...Cant remember the number plate but is BGY XXXX....

Spotted another white tezza on 22/4/2010 @ Thursday morning at Kota Dsara Mcdonald..

:)....

Spotted nice orange altezza with black rear diffuser just now 8.25pm...plate number WNQ**** if I'm not mistaken...parked at the Solaris Mont Kiara @ Soho KL entrance...have Night Kids sticker at rear triangle window...

yup...nice and simple...first time saw it before at LDP heading to One Utama from Kepong...

spotted white altezza with front headlamp eye-lips entering Jusco Cheras Selatan,
driver is malay guy with wife/gf as passenger?
i gave a friendly wave:wavey:, and the drive waved back with a smile too.
:) number plate is XXX19xx..

Saw a blue tezza this morning at MRR2.. SA XXX XX.. i think is came from east malaysia...

spot black altezza W*F5555 in front of public bank taipan today at 11:42am.ha3

last thursday spotted 1 white tezza in subang area. sorry, i was tired+rushing+late to fetch my son. so have to zig-zag you and speed off.

last tuesday spotted another tezza in Kuchai lama entrepreneur park. owner go laughin cafe? haha.

spotted taiko black 77x1 at tom's (vision, sunway) just now lunch time..:P

Last edited:
spotted gold/green mica PH*88*1 front of ambank bdr puteri puchong, yesterday arnd 4pm++

Spotted a silver trd body kit at bbk klang forgot plate already ??? 15xx, with a tanabe super medalion thermal wraped, nice note..

Last edited:
spotted yellow tezza WNH**** @ Manjalara Kepong going to Desa Park City or entering LDP...chinesse driver...smile and wave a bit at him and he replied with a confused face...:confused:

Top Bottom