Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Altezza A/T Meters For SALE!!!

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
3 Altezza A/T Meters Up For Sale:

1)Modellista Limited Edition Meter(RPM until 10,000 and up to 240Km/h)

2)Altezza Ori Meter(Old version)

3)Altezza Ori Meter(New Version)

Very good and working condition. . Looking for serious buyer only, Interested? Pls pm or call 012-3897737. Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
juz asking, the 2 different meters behind the modelista one..
the center meter ring, one is "outer silver ring & inner black".. another is "outer black ring & inner silver.".. are these differences from different manufacturer year:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
juz asking, the 2 different meters behind the modelista one..
the center meter ring, one is "outer silver ring & inner black".. another is "outer black ring & inner silver.".. are these differences from different manufacturer year:hmmmm::hmmmm:
Yes. I think the "outer silver ring & inner black" is the older type and the "outer black ring & inner silver" is the newer one...or was it the other way round...:hmmmm::dontknow:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Yes. I think the "outer silver ring & inner black" is the older type and the "outer black ring & inner silver" is the newer one...or was it the other way round...:hmmmm::dontknow:
U got it right bro. But I'm not sure after which year is the meter(outer black ring & inner silver ring). Maybe 2001 or 02.

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
PM me for prices...:biggrin:

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
bro, if I may ask, what's the mileage reading like on all 3 meters...

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Modellista Mileage = 116K++

Altezza New Mileage = 36K++

Altezza Old Mileage = 70K++

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Actually..the mileage is not important...is the meter compatible with our car is more important.
Coz u will be removing yr ori meter and using the "new" meter. And the good thing is when u sell yr car..u put back the ori meter and the mileage is still low....:proud:
Then u can sell yr modellista to someone else mah....:burnout:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Actually..the mileage is not important...is the meter compatible with our car is more important.
Coz u will be removing yr ori meter and using the "new" meter. And the good thing is when u sell yr car..u put back the ori meter and the mileage is still low....:proud:
haha ... that what was happened to me last time

changed my ori meter to trd meter

my ori meter clocked 80K++ mileage and the trd meter only clocked 40K++ mileage

but whenever i sold my car to the new buyer, i explained everything to him and also gave him the ori meter

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
yah, I know...just want to know mah...so can monitor for next servicing, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Audi, a superior piece of German engineering*but today we are here to make this into Art. This is a Audi A5 5 door sportback, With more than 50,000KM on the ODO, this car came a long way to Malaysia. Although the car was relatively new, local car dealers will not let it live as it as but instead will sent it to be reconditioned. Reconditioning involves respraying, painting the rims, greasing up the engine bay to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience