Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Altezza A/T Meters For SALE!!!

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
3 Altezza A/T Meters Up For Sale:

1)Modellista Limited Edition Meter(RPM until 10,000 and up to 240Km/h)

2)Altezza Ori Meter(Old version)

3)Altezza Ori Meter(New Version)

Very good and working condition. . Looking for serious buyer only, Interested? Pls pm or call 012-3897737. Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
juz asking, the 2 different meters behind the modelista one..
the center meter ring, one is "outer silver ring & inner black".. another is "outer black ring & inner silver.".. are these differences from different manufacturer year:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
juz asking, the 2 different meters behind the modelista one..
the center meter ring, one is "outer silver ring & inner black".. another is "outer black ring & inner silver.".. are these differences from different manufacturer year:hmmmm::hmmmm:
Yes. I think the "outer silver ring & inner black" is the older type and the "outer black ring & inner silver" is the newer one...or was it the other way round...:hmmmm::dontknow:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Yes. I think the "outer silver ring & inner black" is the older type and the "outer black ring & inner silver" is the newer one...or was it the other way round...:hmmmm::dontknow:
U got it right bro. But I'm not sure after which year is the meter(outer black ring & inner silver ring). Maybe 2001 or 02.

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
PM me for prices...:biggrin:

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
bro, if I may ask, what's the mileage reading like on all 3 meters...

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Modellista Mileage = 116K++

Altezza New Mileage = 36K++

Altezza Old Mileage = 70K++

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Actually..the mileage is not important...is the meter compatible with our car is more important.
Coz u will be removing yr ori meter and using the "new" meter. And the good thing is when u sell yr car..u put back the ori meter and the mileage is still low....:proud:
Then u can sell yr modellista to someone else mah....:burnout:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Actually..the mileage is not important...is the meter compatible with our car is more important.
Coz u will be removing yr ori meter and using the "new" meter. And the good thing is when u sell yr car..u put back the ori meter and the mileage is still low....:proud:
haha ... that what was happened to me last time

changed my ori meter to trd meter

my ori meter clocked 80K++ mileage and the trd meter only clocked 40K++ mileage

but whenever i sold my car to the new buyer, i explained everything to him and also gave him the ori meter

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
yah, I know...just want to know mah...so can monitor for next servicing, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.