Alloy Wheel Nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Alloy Wheel Nuts

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Bro. i would like to know will the colour drop after awhile? Pls do Pm me the best price and blue colour. and is it come with the Allen key?

andysky5

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Bro. i would like to know will the colour drop after awhile? Pls do Pm me the best price and blue colour. and is it come with the Allen key?
Hello bro, the color will not drop off easily as it's very high quality....please check your pm.Tq

vios_1nzfe

Apr 26, 2009
bro, for blue nut suit for vios ? can self collect ? gimme the best price...:biggrin:

voko

Aug 31, 2008
bro,

does these nuts fit for satria neo? please PM best price for 1 set (16pcs) with delivery to kota kinabalu sabah.

Bump: bro,

does these nuts fit for satria neo? please PM best price for 1 set (16pcs) with delivery to kota kinabalu sabah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...just wana clarify somethg here...if we r involved in an accident...not our fault but the other party doesnt want to pay for the damages and dare us to make a report...minor collision ... can fix with few hundred bucks...so we went to make a report lor BUT tat asshole didnt report...is it true that we cant claim their insurance? heard this from the callman....well if this is the case...then fcuking unfair la to the innocent party ? pdrm can only issue a summon to them or blacklist...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience