all Uni or just MOnash Uni only?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
alvin24 said:
Which year are you in lar? 8 hours in a row? My whole life in monash never kena before like this... surely its because of u urself choose the timetable to be so... there's some liniency in picking tutes wan maa...

Monash engineering 1st and 2nd year do 6 subjects of 4 credit points... so thats roughly about 24 hours of class/tute/lab per week. Biotech has 4 subjects of 6 credit points... still adds up to 24 hours per week... difference is they have way much more homework than us... QUOTE]

lucky for u... second year right now.. two sems in a row.. some problem with allocate.. me n my group of friends.. were force 2 take 8 hours in a row.. once was friday.. this time its monday.. no choice... engineering faculty summited for the rooms later... according 2 my friendlar... everytime also like that.. so far almost everytime my batch sure have a nice present from monash...

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
BlackSamurai said:
the other way round, Prefect. :D
back in my secondary scool days.....syiok...

Prefect under my payroll....Belanja them something (not expensive thing la...not so rich) when u're good mood then next time do many illegal things also easier.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Actually in university no use studying so much as in u memorise the whole thick fat book n memorise watever notes u hav...

Hav to find out the style of the lecturer n tackle it...Then it'll be safe. But this is not easy either....

Coz u study so much n in the end how many questions per topic come out...

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hahahah..ok la..anyway..my 'mang chang-ess' to Uni has gone..i'm a happy person again

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Above: TTA Finale Top 20 HOF. - The Time To Attack 2010 Series is the only proving ground for Track junkies in Sepang and is a testament to the driver's and car's abilities aiming for the fastest possible laps one can achieve. The Finale has just ended and the results have been processed, we now bring you the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience