all Uni or just MOnash Uni only?

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Respect.. fit everything in 2 days.. ppl holiday saturday sunday.. u pulak study 2 days a week.. there you have it guys.. monash uni... a place of BS.. from loads of work 2 workless. haha.. no offence 2 business student.. keke :)

version2

Sep 12, 2004
College days were the best! And you definitely ain't doin it right if you ain't enjoyin it.

And who said that overseas colleges have lighter workloads? That's balls man. If anything, I believe it's tougher. But it doesn't mean that you can't have a helluva good time while overseas heh heh.

Dunno abt you guys, but if you graduate, and join the working life, and feel that you don't know anything, then I have no idea what you've been doin all those years studying. Playing wt your bear bear toys izit? There's no freakin reason why a fresh grad can't get at least RM2K for their first job. Well, unless you don't have the ability to demand that kinda pay. Heh heh.

Dun flame me ar!

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Dino@Casper said:
PLease please... biotech killer... okaylar.. what u expect studying siecence.. if u wanna complain.. come engineering monash.. than u see how nice izzit in biotech.. we study more than them.. alot more... and its fucking piece of shit.. today i have 8 hours of class non stop... no lunch... from 9-5pm... so... i can say monash quite fuck place... haha... ask "whatdamn"... he also together with me in monash.. suffering man... engineering is worst... we have the longest timetable in monash...

sorry words 2 harsh edi.. this week stress like mad.. but i guess working life is worst.. seeing my dad.. also mechanical engineer... wooo.. that wan much more worst.. but its bad enough for me at the moment..
Which year are you in lar? 8 hours in a row? My whole life in monash never kena before like this... surely its because of u urself choose the timetable to be so... there's some liniency in picking tutes wan maa...

Monash engineering 1st and 2nd year do 6 subjects of 4 credit points... so thats roughly about 24 hours of class/tute/lab per week. Biotech has 4 subjects of 6 credit points... still adds up to 24 hours per week... difference is they have way much more homework than us..

I'm also an engineering student in monash... but i'll have to disagree with you... biotech is the most busy course in monash... engineering is quite lepak when there's no assignments or labs that are due... unfortunately for biotech there's no such thing.. there's always a lab or an assignment to be handed up every end of the week. hahaha...

ah_jitt86

Known Member
Sep 7, 2004
home sweet home
Visit site
uni is our last station of study lio....seriusly...after graduated(unless u continue pursue master n so on la la...but still da same) .....u'll spend da rest of ur life working.... n bliff me.....working is much more streessful n harder compare to study....to be honest...while i was still studying...alviz complain study sux la..s*hai la...tis la dat la...but ....tink of it...all the happy moments n memory wit ur hengdais n frens during ur school time..college...and even uni...it was so nice ......all those lame things n s*ha* things we did together...n all those sh*t.........

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
secondary skool is still the best..

all the ehngdais sit together...non-stop girls to see..

everywhere also friends..sighs

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
alantan said:

Wahahahaha... this one i HAVE to agree !!!

DJThoRmented

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
alvin24 said:
Which year are you in lar? 8 hours in a row? My whole life in monash never kena before like this... surely its because of u urself choose the timetable to be so... there's some liniency in picking tutes wan maa...

Monash engineering 1st and 2nd year do 6 subjects of 4 credit points... so thats roughly about 24 hours of class/tute/lab per week. Biotech has 4 subjects of 6 credit points... still adds up to 24 hours per week... difference is they have way much more homework than us..

I'm also an engineering student in monash... but i'll have to disagree with you... biotech is the most busy course in monash... engineering is quite lepak when there's no assignments or labs that are due... unfortunately for biotech there's no such thing.. there's always a lab or an assignment to be handed up every end of the week. hahaha...
Eh Alvin... don't tipu ppl lah... I rarely see you in the lab also :tongue:

Which lab u always lepak :wink:

The quote is how you manage your time actually Alan. I see alot of Monash students everyday at the Mamak beside the side gate everday which reminds me to get that soya today coz yesterday that "Uncle" holiday day :wink:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
alantan said:

i have enermy everywhere in secondary school...

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
alvin24 said:

Monash engineering 1st and 2nd year do 6 subjects of 4 credit points... so thats roughly about 24 hours of class/tute/lab per week. Biotech has 4 subjects of 6 credit points... still adds up to 24 hours per week... difference is they have way much more homework than us... QUOTE]

lucky for u... second year right now.. two sems in a row.. some problem with allocate.. me n my group of friends.. were force 2 take 8 hours in a row.. once was friday.. this time its monday.. no choice... engineering faculty summited for the rooms later... according 2 my friendlar... everytime also like that.. so far almost everytime my batch sure have a nice present from monash...

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
BlackSamurai said:
the other way round, Prefect. :D
back in my secondary scool days.....syiok...

Prefect under my payroll....Belanja them something (not expensive thing la...not so rich) when u're good mood then next time do many illegal things also easier.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Actually in university no use studying so much as in u memorise the whole thick fat book n memorise watever notes u hav...

Hav to find out the style of the lecturer n tackle it...Then it'll be safe. But this is not easy either....

Coz u study so much n in the end how many questions per topic come out...

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hahahah..ok la..anyway..my 'mang chang-ess' to Uni has gone..i'm a happy person again

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifus!

Just recently i have just screwed up my engine. I'm using B20 block, B16 Head, Block guard, Wiseco 86mm (high Compression),and a Ngk spark plug. The Block are over heated without notice, the piston was ok still however the block has scratchs on the both side (not the inlet and exchaust) of the stoking path. at the bottom of the block the piston stroking area are warped and runs 1mm of the daimeter.

So Sifus, are they anyway to prevent that from happening again? Your advice is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience