all Uni or just MOnash Uni only?

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
I'm wondering what is the work load of University in malaysia..?

Everyday test, Uni got test..then come back got reports and assigment to rush then online tests....

have to sleep late night everyday and wake up early for Uni the next day.....

and then have to study for test and bla bla....

or.....lesser work than that?
i can say study Sucks big time in these Era

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yeah yeah... but i alwiz hear those working say study is much much better than study... mayb thats during their era la... but for us its different... everyday being pressured to study hard all the time... even weekends cannot relax, not like working people can look forward for weekend... us??.. weekend also need to study ar... its a 24hours work...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
it all depends, i need to work weekend in my previous job.
and
I slept at customer server room, raised floor. no bed, no tilam, no tikar. But with full blaze freezing cool aircon in the server room. I'm just with my normal office wear.
and
6 months leave freezing due big project.
so, What do you think? Study or working better? :D

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Working is better i guess. Cos we are getting money for what we done. Ehehe :D

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Study more is better..coz we are getting knowledge and we are getting money in the future without stress..hehe!

adrianlek

Known Member
May 20, 2005
sgor
spend 40-50k.do stupid assignments,slog like hell for 3-4 yrs with exams,quizes n what not.end of d day get paid 1K++.study 4 what also dunno.tiu :biggrin:

nakata86

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
studying in msiA

dude, if u think studying in msia is fcuked up, try studying overseas when u have to manage each and everything by ureself. For example, cooking, grocery shopping, and so on, not including the assignments and tests and other shits that comes along with Uni courses that u take and of course, not forgetting to mention the amount of fees and other expenses paid each year as well. its not like dinner or lunch is served at the correct time or so, everything also self service. if i have a choice i would wanna go back to msia and study. plus, the standard in msia is way way linean compared to of the Unis in the overseas. and ure considered lucky already. =D. just mah 2 cents. dont flame me yah.

Last edited:

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
dear guys and g girls,

i don;t study in monash or any Uni in malaysia..i'm doing my animation and visual effects study in Go Academy. Workload in my college? if anything can inspire you on one day..then a one month assigment can be completed in a single one night...

anyway..why am i complainng it'sbecause my 'ahem' is doing her bio-wotever study science thingy in monash...almost everyday she had assignemnt to rush, reports to do, study for test, then study for exam and in the end of the day..no time to even talk at all...have to sleep late and all...and ho mcuh they are paying ah? i think about 200k for freaking 4 year..

i'd think studying is freakin bullshit now....

people study and forget about friends..sighs..what a day!!

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
i'm freakin fed up with all the University in malaysia and especially the one guys that created university..more or less including teh guy that start making the term 'education'

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Study is good arh..study more la..pressure abit only ma..nvm! Overseas study is earsier rite?As wat i heard from others la. Im going uk in 1 month time..hopefully it will be easier!

P

PrinceHamsap

obvious u fellows are still studying now
there is alwiz reason for ppl to said studying life is alwiz better then working

this reason ... u wont understand it ... until u go out and work :D

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
the worst part is......when u tot like u study like shit, try to understand everything, when come out to work u only realise u know nothing at all! i wonder how's the feel huh.........when work that time need to learn all over again.......now thats wat i call suffer la!

Coconut

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
alantan, i know how u feels, your "ahem" is studying bio-tech in monash ler? that course memang hard to study wan, and lots of study, experiment etc to do. I remmeber one week at least 10 report have to pass up, then alot of small test big test also, i have 2 frens studying this course also, luckly they just graduate last sem.

it realy depends on your 'ahem' how to manage it la, one fren realy like your 'ahem', everyday study only, another fren everyday still got some time lepak here and there, talk on the phone, and still able to cope with her studies, so it realy depends

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
wah lao 10report a week meh, that means 10 labs a week also which is crazy....
thank goodness mine is only 2 labs = 2 reports a week, lecturer also leneint, sometime give 1 week or 2 week or more if they like for us to complete the lab...bio-tech ar...choose other course la....its gona overflood like IT students next time....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi peeps, just want to share my recent little DIY project. I just refabric'd my wira door panels. Took me half a day to do it (excludes searching and buying materials). Generally quite satisfied with the results. It is available on my blog site, http://justz.blogspot.com

Once viewed, comments are welcomed. And if anyone wud like my services of refabric their door panels just PM me. Thanks for viewing.. :_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience