All Nissan's experts.

ioki

500 RPM
Jul 4, 2005
Puchong
To All nissan expertz.i need a brief and idea.try to sought up this matter.it might be crazy but kinda stunning.

Perdana V6 '05 modding a SR20DET engine or RB20DET. :biggrin:

Is there any possibility :albertein .? if yes pls advise and what sort of modification need to be done.? Thanxie Guyz :bath:

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Just my two cents

ioki,

Not sure what is your mission here. Perdana V6 new car...
The car should be handling very good. You looking for more power?

Why SR20DET or RB20DET? you ever thinking using Mits engines?

If you just feel like modding your new car, I would suggest that you look into some Mit's engine for easier drop and run.

Extra info:
SR20DET vs 4G63, the two engine is facing different side.
Considering the Mounting, drive shalf....lots of hard work.

RB2xDET vs other Mit's V6 turbo engine. RB needs to be installed straight and you might need to cut open some space for the gear box to fit in. need less to say, the rear gear box. More hardwork.

Try to consider Mit's Ori engine. There is alot to offer from Mits, Nissan's motor should be on the bottom of your list.

Cheers

ioki said:
To All nissan expertz.i need a brief and idea.try to sought up this matter.it might be crazy but kinda stunning.

Perdana V6 '05 modding a SR20DET engine or RB20DET. :biggrin:

Is there any possibility :albertein .? if yes pls advise and what sort of modification need to be done.? Thanxie Guyz :bath:

ioki

500 RPM
Jul 4, 2005
Puchong
dream.tent said:
ioki,

Not sure what is your mission here. Perdana V6 new car...
The car should be handling very good. You looking for more power?

Why SR20DET or RB20DET? you ever thinking using Mits engines?

If you just feel like modding your new car, I would suggest that you look into some Mit's engine for easier drop and run.

Extra info:
SR20DET vs 4G63, the two engine is facing different side.
Considering the Mounting, drive shalf....lots of hard work.

RB2xDET vs other Mit's V6 turbo engine. RB needs to be installed straight and you might need to cut open some space for the gear box to fit in. need less to say, the rear gear box. More hardwork.

Try to consider Mit's Ori engine. There is alot to offer from Mits, Nissan's motor should be on the bottom of your list.

Cheers
First of all thanxie for the details dream.tent. Yeapz is the engine bay that bothers me.i was just seeking around ere at ZTH see if anyone mod such kinda monster.because me myself im a SR20DET Freakco...love that engine so much.Too bad lor.actually im just seeking infos.the car i was just planning oni.The reason is that the engine bay is huge and long...thought so there are such modification to be done on it.Futher more after ur comments i dont think im gonna get that car liao.

dream.tent .... any ideas on any car ....? budget not more than 120K...preferable can suit SR20DET or maybe RB20DET.hehehehe :dancing2: .oh yeah nice hearing from u.Living where.? if nearby can come out yum char and do some car talks or something

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
With that kind of budget, just get one Silvia S15 and mod it with RB20DET loh.
I'm from KL, moving around Old Klang Road, OUG, Happy Garden, Taman Desa...Hartamas and 1U too.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
dream is right. no point gettin a perdana and put in a FR engine coz it is goin to cost u lots of $$$$ n time. in the end, u might fail coz we dont have the expertise. saw RIDES in astro once. those Yankies convert a FF muscle car to FR. took them almost a yr to complete and unlimited resources.

why wanna waste it? if u r really into SR20DET...tryin gettin the Nissan Altima! its stock engine its SR20...not too sure about the driveline but its cheap. cost less than RM30k for the car. now, get a S14 halfcuts or Pulsar GTiR...get BIG turbos like T88...and u will have 1 hell of a ride. dont forget about the driveline, management and if u have plenty of dough left...get NOS!!! :rock:

or if u still insist on ur perdana...get the GTO engine if u think 2.0 v6 twin turbo its not good enough... :turtle: :biggrin:
cheers

Last edited:

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
ongteckweng said:
dream is right. no point gettin a perdana and put in a FR engine coz it is goin to cost u lots of $$$$ n time. in the end, u might fail coz we dont have the expertise. saw RIDES in astro once. those Yankies convert a FF muscle car to FR. took them almost a yr to complete and unlimited resources.

why wanna waste it? if u r really into SR20DET...tryin gettin the Nissan Altima! its stock engine its SR20...not too sure about the driveline but its cheap. cost less than RM30k for the car. now, get a S14 halfcuts or Pulsar GTiR...get BIG turbos like T88...and u will have 1 hell of a ride. dont forget about the driveline, management and if u have plenty of dough left...get NOS!!! :rock:

or if u still insist on ur perdana...get the GTO engine if u think 2.0 v6 twin turbo its not good enough... :turtle: :biggrin:
cheers
altima comes in FF and FWD only.. not RWD...

anyway ioki, do check out www.drift.com.my. go to drift car for sale... there's one car, yellow color, should interest u. :D hehehehe...

get that car.... dump in SR20det... lots of things can be done to it! and drift it! :D hehehehe

btw... SR20det from RNN14 Pulsar, U12 and U13 Altima (Bluebird) is 2wd (FF) or 4WD. non is RWD. SR20DET from S13/180sx/S14/S15 is RWD... and they roxxx!!!! :P hehe

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
huiyoooo... Sifu has spoken... better cabut...

eh... u no longer SR maaaa!! hahaha.. damn! lagi kena cabut faster like this!!!

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
yes...all SR20DET r AWD or FR...
however, i think some ppl use the engine with some mod on the gearbox. i believe one of the forummer use to have a Nissan Sentra B14 (i think) with SR20DET...

how could i forget about A31!!! haiya...yeah...another good buy....its a bit old but very fun to drive. A31 RB20DET halfcuts r really cheap nowadays. can get around rm3k++ with LSD, adjustable etc. or u can drop in SR20DET also.

Last edited:

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
the last time i saw a few months back there was 1 Sentra for sale with converted SR30Det in Motor Trader .. dunno sold off or not lar ...

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
hehehe.. that B13 sentra... ask sifu cmng la. :D Dupont Centari Orange. hehehehe

yeah, Cefiro quite ok car and the halfcuts are cheap. can get as low as RM2k but don't expect too much aa. usually in the region of RM2.8k to as high as RM5k. ;)

ioki

500 RPM
Jul 4, 2005
Puchong
topui11 said:
altima comes in FF and FWD only.. not RWD...

anyway ioki, do check out www.drift.com.my. go to drift car for sale... there's one car, yellow color, should interest u. :D hehehehe...

get that car.... dump in SR20det... lots of things can be done to it! and drift it! :D hehehehe

btw... SR20det from RNN14 Pulsar, U12 and U13 Altima (Bluebird) is 2wd (FF) or 4WD. non is RWD. SR20DET from S13/180sx/S14/S15 is RWD... and they roxxx!!!! :P hehe
Question is purely briefed.Anyhow its oni my dream.Cause ive been dreaming for SR20DET since im 20 years old till now.looking ups and downs for info bout it.No doubt nissan is always my best choice.Dream.tent hehehe Silvia S15 manyak mahal ler bro.Anyway thanxie for ur guys info.Really no regrets joined in ZTH .alot experts to help out.In the other hand hope to seek more friends ere.Maybe for some drink or soever...chillouts.Agree.? :tongue:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ioki said:
Question is purely briefed.Anyhow its oni my dream.Cause ive been dreaming for SR20DET since im 20 years old till now.looking ups and downs for info bout it.No doubt nissan is always my best choice.Dream.tent hehehe Silvia S15 manyak mahal ler bro.Anyway thanxie for ur guys info.Really no regrets joined in ZTH .alot experts to help out.In the other hand hope to seek more friends ere.Maybe for some drink or soever...chillouts.Agree.? :tongue:
no need to dream 1...just go for it...hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This classic racer is one of the most iconic Lotus ever. I remembered this little thing in games! From our previous article on the Porsche Boxster, the owner was speechless and impressed with our work so....Today we're back at the Porsche's home to detail and coat this ride. Before we started, the owner had briefed us that the car had been repainted and been detailed prior us. We didn't expect the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience