All Bro Pls Recomend Reliable Mech/Workshop

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
Can any bro from zth here recomend me some good workshop and mechanic based from u guys experience ma ? :_:

I alwiz go to different mech each time to troubleshoot prob . I wan to have my "fixed" mech as well so can alwiz go to him...

Any recomendation which shop ma ??

Like i wan service my car regular maintance, tyre&suspension, good in identifying problem and so on ^^....

P/S I think im about time to do mainatnce (change oil) liao. I need the Q8 engine oil as i heard its very good ... im driving satria 1.3GLi. Which model of Q8 is good ar and where can i get ??

Im from PJ area here, staying in ss2. hope got any nearby wan ...

Thx to all zth-bro here for taking time here :shades_smile::_:

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
Hmm any sifu ma ? can i know where u guys alwiz go when got trouble .... need a reliable mechanic ... or issit no one around pj area de ? >< lolz

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
erm nop wor ...

juz need to know good mechanic around n your trusted mechanic ... so that i can go there awiz too ^^

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
For a Satria 1.3, you dont need a special mechanic to take care of it. Any mechanic you find trustworthy,cheap and friendly could do the job.

kennyyee75

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2004
hi bro, try this...

PPA Pre Power Auto accessories & service
66, Jalan Puteri 5/6, Bandar Puteri Puchong,
47100 Puchong, Selangor.
Tel : 03 8060 8779

Look for Lee, juz tell him Kenny recomended 1. ;)

Kenny

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
Any mechanic you find trustworthy,cheap and friendly could do the job.
this is what i looking lolz. not special mechanic haha .

Thx kennyyee so much !!

Anymore suggestion from u guys ? Preferable around PJ or Subang area lolz ... cos i still new to road dunno much yet hehe ...

And where can i get the Q8 engine oil arr ??

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
yea saw that b4 last time when go there lolz ...

Anymore mar ? ^^

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
if its the most honest n reliable mechanic its got to be this guy. his name is paul 0122805880..location near hilton pj KFC..

just change my timing belt n change my gasket etc for 4 my FTO 4 only rm700. nearly fainted after he told me the price..unbelievable. damm good job somemore. recomended by my fren..

hope this info helps.. cheers

lavon

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
Hi Norns..

You can go to different workshop to get different stuff to be done on your ride.
Based on my own experience, stated below is the different area of repair that you can source at different workshop in order to get good workmanship and cost saving.

1. Repair/service
2. To buy/trade in for new rims/tyres including allignment/balancing.
3. Acessories

I frequent 3 different places for these 3 different needs and I will directly communicate with the workshop owner.

The advantage when you frequent the same workshop, you'll develop good customer service and reasonable charges either on parts and workmanship. The most important thing is honesty and good advice.

If it is so that you stay especially at USJ and have no problem to travel downtown to Klang especially to do allignment and on wheel balancing or maybe to trade in for new rims and tyres... tell me and I'll share with you.

p/s , gotta be smart with your pocket bro...

lavon

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
Ofcoz ... no taukey willing to be close to their customer unless you are a lady... a drop dead gorgeous seductive lass!

"Walk the talk" make sure you know what you wanna ask and wat u want to be done... something you can't commit, don't.

Mechanics are somehow rather smart and they know whether you'll b a good customer or not. If you frequent their workshop, being straight and persistant... they'll not gonna take you for granted anymore.

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bro!!!, i m new here!!!. i need some advise from all the pros. i m driving a toyota le ae 84. i am planning to change my engine. Can you all recommend what is the most suitable engine for my car? where can i get it? how much it will cost for the engine and for the transplant?

p/s : i will appreciate if you all can reply asap, because i m planning to change the engine this month, my current engine koyak ready lo, cant drive anymore.
thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience