air leaking

20V Quard Cam

Sep 23, 2007
hi anyone,i have this prob after i installed mY levin muffler. I think is the air leaking from the piping. When morning OR i turn off my engine for around sometime then restart, i push it full throttle, the rpm will vry vry hang frm rpm 1k to 3k. Not jerking la but like the response vry vry slow. Like cannot go up. But after heat liao then will be normal, but still can feel not vry smooth whn i pijak minyak besar.

I have checked by a mech, he said is my bullet "kosong " but i don think so cuz i jz changed it this January. ANyone facing this problem b4? Any trusted mechanic pro's in exhaust? My location is at Puchong area.

Thx any1 for the info..thx !!

nafiiio

Aug 22, 2006
Last time my car is like that also ... eventhough i already heated the engine before i drive, after i turn off the engine for awhile then start again .. it will occurs.

I went to see my mech after that he checked my plug cable and then told me try to change the fuel pump or use adjustable fuel presure regulator AFPR . Until now my car wont chocking at 2 - 3k rpm .. my mech n i also not so sure wat's the problem .. but try to check those sections on ur car 1st.

danny_rigid

Oct 7, 2004
www.epmotorclub.com
Last time my car is like that also ... eventhough i already heated the engine before i drive, after i turn off the engine for awhile then start again .. it will occurs.

I went to see my mech after that he checked my plug cable and then told me try to change the fuel pump or use adjustable fuel presure regulator AFPR . Until now my car wont chocking at 2 - 3k rpm .. my mech n i also not so sure wat's the problem .. but try to check those sections on ur car 1st.
Fuyoh, now become tecnical advisor ya!:itsme:

20V Quard Cam

Sep 23, 2007

so u mean now ur prob haven solve ar?
adjustable fuel presure regulator AFPR? how one?sorry for noe nth cz im new here..
vry annoying ler..wan pick up fast oso cannot..even loose to a stock EF whn pick up !!!!:mad: :adore:

nafiiio

Aug 22, 2006
I cant say my prob solved ady .. but the the problem never occurs since then . I highly recommend u to contact the guy that posted after my post ..hehe Danny_Rigid ... u send pm or call him direct or go to his workshop in Pandan indah .

He is more expert than me ..

can i actually know wat is the use of installing fibre hood???

is it can absorb heat?? or juz a decoration???

fibre is it very crispy??
thx for answering:adore: :adore: