Air Cool Tint Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
the next person who is going to tint their car at this shop, please let this lady know that there's a thread in ZTH forum commenting about her and her shop. Ask her to check it out ....

rayfoo

Known Member
Aug 12, 2005
Batu Caves
air cool

air cool tint the one got promotion rite now right?? anyone been to their danau kota branch? how the service there?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
rayfoo said:
air cool tint the one got promotion rite now right?? anyone been to their danau kota branch? how the service there?
Good...my car done at there....beside Six Happiness Restaurant tat shop rite?

not bad.....i leave my car there n go for lunch....ask for diskaun la...

ahkeong82

Dec 7, 2004
front and side mirror done very well on my car, but not the rear 1, got alot bubble, they claim that its the dirt come out from the demister, they say they will let me claim, but they cannot guranttee the 1 they replace will be better than the current 1... i think "WTH", b4 install they say 5 years warranty, now they say can replace for me but cant guranttee and they PUSH responsibility to my side saying is my car demister problem,, not theirs, so incase the replace 1 is worst than current 1, no more warranty. sigh, luckily after replace, the dot is lesser but there still some... so accept the service with the price anyway, what to do, no $$$ to LLUMAR and V-kool :(

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
guys,

dun think it's de aircool product problem but service provider problem...

if u wan, can pm me, will intro u to a good service shop for tinting :)

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
ahkeong82 said:
front and side mirror done very well on my car, but not the rear 1, got alot bubble, they claim that its the dirt come out from the demister, they say they will let me claim, but they cannot guranttee the 1 they replace will be better than the current 1... i think "WTH", b4 install they say 5 years warranty, now they say can replace for me but cant guranttee and they PUSH responsibility to my side saying is my car demister problem,, not theirs, so incase the replace 1 is worst than current 1, no more warranty. sigh, luckily after replace, the dot is lesser but there still some... so accept the service with the price anyway, what to do, no $$$ to LLUMAR and V-kool :(
which branch u done for it? puchong punya?

LoneWolf81

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Puchong
hahaha, ahkeong82, what they told you is 100% same like what they told me!
Donno how many people out there was told by the same STUPID reason, feel pity for all the victims.
Yup, their film is good, can block lots of heat, but their service sucks!!! Never respect customer! We pay for what we should get, but they just give us lousy service, when ask for replacement, they think that we are looking for trouble.
They should close shop sooner...

shinchan

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
Visit site
i did my proton wira aeroback at air cool when they started

business not long ago.. that time they got buy 1 free 1 promotion

so i take the rm500 package, shared by my fren we pay rm250 each..

the lady boss, forgotten whats her name, she's really friendly..
overall i think i am quite satisfied with their job,. so far nothing had peeled
off or dust going into it..

i went to the puchong branch facing the carpark shop..
now going to take another car for tinting again.. duno how will their work be
this time..

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
i went to puchong aircool, got their rm500 package, its platinum colour with 80+% heat rejection.

3 days later, so far so good no bubbling. i went to ioi mall to watch movie, so i told them to take their time.

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
if not mistaken the 500 package (is it called stainless steel?), is 69% IRR. whereas the 250 package (offer gree,gold and silver) is 62% IRR.

ahkeong82

Dec 7, 2004
they very good manners and good sales la, and i got no complain overall, just the minor 1, my rear screen, got the bubble, when doing the replacement, i see him wash very thoroughtly, and also wet my car interior, :( and finally, still got some bubbkle there. consider a POSITIVE side of the replacement. However, there aso got a 20mm line mark, bcause he mishand,anyway, i dun wan to argue anymore, just accept what he done, maybe cant be argue also, cos as he stated earlier, they only replace once.

i took the stainless steel package + front screen upgrade. total is RM 579.

and also if not mistaken, air cool only stated IR rejection, and LLUMAR provide total solar energy reflection

voon

Known Member
Nov 28, 2003
So, as conclusion.....

Air cool product good or not ?? I plan to tint next week, which type i should choose from Air cool shop? My budget around RM 400.

BTW, i stay in penang, anybody try Air Cool branch in Prai before ?? How's their work/skills/ lan si or not ??!!

Thanx...or can recommend any other shop in penang ( mainland pls, not island ).

10 q

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
voon said:
So, as conclusion.....

Air cool product good or not ?? I plan to tint next week, which type i should choose from Air cool shop? My budget around RM 400.

BTW, i stay in penang, anybody try Air Cool branch in Prai before ?? How's their work/skills/ lan si or not ??!!

Thanx...or can recommend any other shop in penang ( mainland pls, not island ).

10 q
which type of tint film is depends on u....coz u gotta match with ur car color...to make it nicer

i did my for rm480 whole car....not bad la....beter than normal aksesori

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
hmm...100% black will be nice
but, illegal la
i can say ....beside Vkool, there is no legal tint...
anyway, depend on ur luck+jpj!! some jpjs are ....eeeeediot!!
anyway
my story was, one of my friend's car, atos went there(puchong, opposite the shop is a big car park space+next to it is a tint shop...dunno the name, might b rike cool...or...dunno what cool...but i know i saw a kenari with greenish + silverish fully tinted.) to tint n , overall, only 1 small bubble but have to wait for god damn long!!! 4-5 hours!! is on weekdays sumore..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys ,

anyone has good advice for this? intend to remove an original emblem
from my new car without damaging the paint.

also , how do i get rid of those nasty double sided tape leftovers?

tks in adv
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience