Ah Beng Or Not??

carsial

Jan 23, 2006
KeV-TEC said:
erm... okla not ah beng mar... u know what, i saw a proton wira aeroback before, d rear left side got proton word 1 mar... then d right side is wira word 1 mar... both words also take out liaw n u know d owner put what word on d left side ar... its V-TEC!!!!! omg... apa la... tu la dia... ah beng!!!
haha proton VTEC kut...hehee
if tht fella use VTEC engine in wira aero'back chassis, he put VTEC as the decals?
i think he will LOOK ah beng!!! i mean ''look''..until ppl knoes tht inside lies a VTEC brain..ahhaha..there's a risk putting other company decals! ahha
cheers!!

KeV-TEC

Jan 28, 2006
carsial said:
haha proton VTEC kut...hehee
if tht fella use VTEC engine in wira aero'back chassis, he put VTEC as the decals?
i think he will LOOK ah beng!!! i mean ''look''..until ppl knoes tht inside lies a VTEC brain..ahhaha..there's a risk putting other company decals! ahha
cheers!!

summore d v-tec word damn big eh, from far away also can spot liaw... summore d word was in yellow colour man!!!!! so eye catching!!! beng beng betul la...hahahaha

fritz

Jan 11, 2005
www.mrbaoz.com.my
haha..dont laugh ppl beng wen u c a proton wit a vtec decal beside..mayb they just transplant a vtec engine inside..smoke u 9 9...hhaha!

sabelt

Dec 7, 2003
Decals or stickers on the car are supposedly MEANT for

*Your sponsors / promotion
*The particular parts / accessory / that had INSTALLED on your ride.

Seriously, if we dont meet the requirement above, better keep the car simple and clean. Im sure some of you guys here are motorsport fans do understand this. Cheers.

khen

May 20, 2005
yea he is right...

but i think some people paste to make the car look sportier mah

mostly expensive stuff...normal ppl how to afford afford to buy sticker only
then juz paste sticker loo

but i agree wif sabelt ...decals meant for sponsor or parts tat r in ur car

i think i also wan to remove those decals on my car door oledi...but sien wif those stickers on my door..wanna gv new look

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
the stickers are for representing wat parts u have under ur hood.
but using the wrong car brand sticker is just identity crisis..like proton using mitsu..not beng..IMO..

but vtec on a kancil or a wira or watever...which is not a real vtec is just stupid and beng,

NOSkill

No matter what you claim it to be, but it's actually not. It's ah beng and stupid.
Whoever think Proton= Mitsubishi, you really have some issue. Don't give excuse as you don't like the Thunder cat or moon-star combonation. You always have choice to take it off.

See, I don't go out to claim myself as Brad Pitt even tho we're the same gender.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Some of the cars nowdays put decals like Apexi, Mugen, Recaro etc at the door side. when i peek in.. nothing....

maybe they bought all the stickers one set and paste them all together..

bangkai_jk

Sep 4, 2005
m
Excalibur said:
I stick TRD Racing on my wira.... hope that not beng......
er.. hope u can take it off o not sure got ppl snap ur car in put in initial B...

boggysv

Sep 7, 2004
sabelt said:

Seriously, if we dont meet the requirement above, better keep the car simple and clean. Im sure some of you guys here are motorsport fans do understand this. Cheers.
Dont forget about tributes. e.g. The Senna S on all of williams GP cars, the viva la figa on rossi.

Excalibur

Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
bangkai_jk said:
er.. hope u can take it off o not sure got ppl snap ur car in put in initial B...
So you mean is beng?? Than i'm ah beng....:angry_smile: ....NVM i'll post my own ride to initial B later....:regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile: .......

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
sabelt said:

sabelt, you remind me, i shall have put my father & mother name on the car!

Driver side door panel decal with my father's name (BIG font size with Ah Hook sticker "Lesign"), LIM AH KAU
Passenger side door panel decal with my mother's name (BIG font size with Ah Hook sticker "Lesign"), CHAN AH MOI
wah, see beh siok, sure unik, unless my brother and sister drive another car with the same sponsor. Hoho.

Girl's car with Snoopy tissue box holder, hello kitty safety belt holder, Garfield handphone stand, Mashimaro doll can put all the accesory name as your car decal.

Hahaha. Yah, Malaysian student shall start doing that.
PS: If your father pay for your petrol money, please put "POWER BY LIM AH KAU's pocket" decal on the windscreen. Kekeke

hi everyone

i'm already bought a Rev Speed Meter (RSM). Then i found out that the rsm speed function would never working becouse i'm using old cable dashboard meter.

1. can somebody give me some tips how to settle this problem without buying new dashboard meter.
2. if there is no other solution, do i need to change my dashboard wiring.

p/s i'm now using a mitsubishi lancer dashboard.