After Duta Toll's big curve road.

Hikaru33

May 4, 2009
Accidents happen around this corner when the roads are wet and not just this big curve too.

The small one from Jalan Duta leading to Duke is also very dangerous because a lot of ppl think they are heroes on the road and take the corner at speed where there is not room to maneuver. A small slip will lead to an accident with other road users so think twice before taking on that corner....

potato

Known Member
Oct 15, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
What road is it? Is it the left one towards sungei besi/pj after the toll booth you can see Solaris on the right side? The one that is very wide and very curvy?

I think the one going to KLIA after the toll (passing putra/cyberjaya) is more curvy & narrow & it's going downwards.

V6TT86

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
Subang Jaya
This curve is really very poorly thought out as when you are about slightly over half way through the corner, the curve will tighten even more. At this point a lot of drivers, I believe, will lift of their throttle but make a sharp turn on the steering, inducing what i also believe is "lift-off oversteer" (since most car are FF). Hence, a lot of people would spin either into the ditch or to the railings. The frequency occurs more often when there is rain on the road.

Trust me, do not be a hero and take this curve because I have seen too many accidents at this stretch especially when the road first opened and ppl were unfamiliar with the curve. There was one night (raining and dark) when there was atleast 3 to 4 spin at the same point. Really, really not advisable.
ahaha..a scandinavian flick by accident.

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hehehe scandinavian flick.. most of FF car will experience this.. happen to me twice and one time at curve flyover near Sg Besi airport..

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Just in...

4am last night.

135kph through the corner.

Technique: slow in, fast out. DO NOT try to take the outside line as the corner tightens too much to hit the apex.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysia’s Leona Chin solidified her title as Asia’s top female racer by scoring another double 2<sup>nd</sup> place finishes at the Renault Clio Cup China Series in Shanghai. This was her fourth consecutive podium wins in the series after Zhuhai (China), Seoul (Korea) and Buriram (Thailand) previously...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience