ae111 local dashboard meter

9coci

Jul 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I`m using local ae111....but i`m changing silvertop but my meter using cable and silvertop using wire....can give me some advise??? wather the local ori meter can modify or change meter?? and if change meter got what meter can gam the local dash??? Thanks alot!!!:banghead:

E6XLancer

Known Member
May 2, 2010
1 Malaysia
AE101 Wagon white meter but the pricing very expensive. Or you can find the recond model AE100 black panel meter it's cost around RM150...

9coci

Jul 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
My engine wiring using silvertop....but interior wiring i use back my original one.....coz i see that ae101 dashboard the switches everything different with ae111...i also got the ae101 interior wiring.....just i didn`t have ae101 dashboard set....Hmmm.......so don`t know wather the wiring need alot modify or not....and that project i doing myself....HAHHHAHAA!!! now that silvertop still at outside....doing some preparation but goint to transplant into my car...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i would like to know it took how long for the new clutch to completely have grip? izzit after the new installation ..i rev my car the clutch will worn out?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience