Adjustable Suspension

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Any 1 free on tomorrow? I'm going to RSONE Auto Parts in Kepong to find out about GAB adjustable suspension for our coupe, is about RM 2,500.00
With AVCS (Auto Valve Control Stability), auto adjust the hard-soft when driving. Also fully servicable, no need to change for new set, just do service after the absorber is demange, can save cost.
They do have GAB SRC (Suspension Rebuilt Cartridge), using the oem cartridge with GAB product inside, using the same oem spring. All part are from Japan. www.rsone.com.my

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
I mean there is one absorber from Monroe brand called "Sensatrac" which managed to control the soft and hard by using 2 diff valve in the absorber to change the pressure. But this is only the absorber. RS One is the whole complete set with spring I think.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
did u guys know there are suspension set where you can adjust it inside your cabin with few buttons, "sport"/ "comfort"/ "normal"?

so that you don't need to sent to workshop to make different adjustment.

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
I know. But it is way too expensive. TEIN from Kei office is the one that started using elec control suspention. I don't think they have any for our car.

^Dreamerz^

1,500 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
KL,AmPang..
Visit site
SRC : Suspension Rebuilt Catridge..

basically rebuilds ur oem absorbers for better handling and less body rolling.. nevertheless tune for best in both preformance n comfort...
there is a variety of rebuilds they offer.. from street/sports type, to adjustables to rally,fully racing n more..
in future, it would also be lifetime serviceable.. so no worries

try out it.. n leave some comments..

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Yu, you invite Dreamerz to here is it?
maybe you can start throwing question to Dreamerz :biggrin:

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
BS,
Why not we let Yu change his suspension and you will do the test as well and leave us some comments?

Last edited:

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
some more? ok ok, come come, better change new 1 first, hehehe....
I think I wana put this DON'T EVER TRY APM ABSORBER at the pic. below

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving wira with 4g93t engine. Nowadays my engine RPM is very late to turn down when I rev the engine, seems like the throttle body late to close. the boost meter also late to turn down. anybody knows what happened?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience