add more bhp and pickup for 1NZ-FE

rock7877

Feb 16, 2009
anyone have any idea on how to speed up a pickup and hp for 1NZ-FE engine?

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
for pickup definitely i suggest to go for Supercharger.... if for bhp i suggest to add on turbo... poison thread....

blackend

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
Johore,
depend on ur budget actually..how many HP u expect and which modification u want to do..

rock7877

Feb 16, 2009
thanks for all your suggestion guys, and i appreciated much. it seems like high fuel consumption if equipped with turbo or supercharger. is there any other suggestion just to have a slight modification to boost up the power without severely damaged the engine 1NZ-FE for the long run? i might search something practical with optimum engine output as well as best engineering practice for engine modification. most probably one of you has an expertise to look it in macro and micro point of view.

EDRA

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2006
through out all heavy thing in your car. more lighten more pick up and save petrol.....:sleep:
if u want more pick up and speedy for sure more fuel needed. small thing u can do like change air filter to power filter like k&n maybe 1 hp increase or change exhaust system 1.5hp increase + fuel increase change new power plug cabel and performance plug 1hp increase or u buy power air compressor 1hp increase save fuel a bit. total not more than 4-6hp (approximately). but if u want more hp just plug the supercharge or turbo. for sure u will interested with those thing. correct me if im wrong sifoooooosss....

just my 2cents.

NA_Lover

Known Member
Jul 19, 2008
I saw on wiki.. it states that the JDM 1NZ-FXE has comp ratio of 13:0:1

Maybe the 1NZ-FE can tahan playing ultra high comp pistons oso without knocking probs?

lapsap25

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
More direct way, change car:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Saw few shops selling it, price at 350 for black one, 550 for blue and 750 for green, been noticing when it was advertised overseas, lots of supercars using it... my honest mech also said definitely got feel as it will speed up electronic pulse and enhance all electronic items...

Is it true?? or just like those cheapo gadget??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience