ADC

ez2ayin

Mar 14, 2006
spotted... AYIN's wagon at ss17 pj.... beli sayur kat pasar :P
Ha ha ha... Spotted one white wagon at bulatan rothman the next day... Try to catch the white wagon but cilok2 very fast like a bullet:driver: ... Sakit perut or what... Suddenly dissappeared... :hmmmm:

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
wah whose wagon is that? i also wanan chase.. hehe nowadays aku pandu like snail la.. petrol mahal~ haha

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
ayin~~~~~ mana gambar semalam tu tu tu?? cepat upload la.. dont go pasar buy sayur 1st hehe

ez2ayin

Mar 14, 2006
ADC Gathering on 25AUG07

Hello all...

Sorry to all my friends... :adore: Quite busy la lately... Hope it not too late to upload the pictures...

banzaibug

Aug 19, 2006
Wah Andy, selling your ADR kah?

eh, how you guys xhnage the back wiper? from kancil is it? DYI?

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
ok , actually i know some members at RetroNISSANs . all the members are very friendly guys. i did sign in as a member. they are welcoming all the nissan members to join with them , i personally can get some of u guys to support me and also this retro team members......

they do some drag events as well ya.....:love:

if u guys have any free time browsing around do come and support them as v all are all NISSAN owners

retronissan members do organise some tt and i hope to join them with all ADC members ........

*peace*

zetra06

Known Member
Jan 14, 2005
klang
Hi friend

Just wanna find out

Anyone face this problem before ar.

Gearbox got one small gear which is connected to the speedo meter.

Those mechanic call it meter gear.

hav change the meter gear which connect the meter cable and the gearbox meter gear.

according to the mechanic the meter gear inside the gearbox already faulty.

anyone know who can repair?

Please helpppp

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
bro , u can get it from chop shop for that item. is not expensive , i am not too sure bout the price but is somewhere around rm30-rm50

but that meter gear usually hard to fail. can i know more on ur car problem first .....

zetra06

Known Member
Jan 14, 2005
klang
I have change the meter gear is a small part where the meter wire is connect
on the upper part and the bottom part is sort of gear type where is inser into the gearbox.
I have even change the meter cabel.

after one round to test the meter cannot move also. than open back the gear the bottom part gear shape all hancur.

so the mech suspect is the gear inside the gearbox which turn the meter gear is faulty.

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
oh, icic
so i think u can get the meter gear but do fit it in correctly this time. the meter gear sit on the 2nd part of the gearbox. when u fit it in make sure u turn abit so that the gear goes in 100%

good luck

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Yes yes. Make sure when u insert the inner rod of the meter cable to fit fit on the inner part of the connection to the gearbox..

Dont think the small gear in the gearbox will easily spoil. I suspect just the position of the inner rod not ngam with the inner gear of the gearbox thats why hancur. U see, if hancur, it means the small gear is MOVING, if not, how to make the meter cable hancur, rite?

I had the same problem - hancur then have to buy another cable and make it fit fit on the small gear. The inner rod is box-shape so make sure the box-shape masuk the box-shape of the small gear...

Ganbade la.. ;)

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
hi hi to all the members of ADC, here i wan to wish all the Muslims SELAMAT HARI RAYA and for all the non Muslims a very happy holiday. Drive SAFE ya....:burnout:

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
Hi all ADC friend, so long I never been here
Wish u all the best, hope the club will roses again

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

900K cars sold: Honda Malaysia wants to give away 9 cars

No Limit - 900,000 units but the Mugen Concept's not one. Honda Malaysia's just announced that by Q3 of 2019, they would have sold over 900K cars in the country since their establishment in 2002. It still reigns as the #1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience