ADC

ching_84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
er...i mean TBI (throttle body injection) wo...not EFI (electronic fuel injection)wo...

there are GA16i in other country wif single cam throttle body injection.....

i hope to go to these event.....

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
bro ching... ur havin the fuel injection series la... :) those throttle body injection is a combination bro... customly made for that... yeah tannies ride thou carb but very good... i learn from him as well : for the throttle injection i think its coz they need both the throttle and turbo injection to the engine :) urs fuel injection d bro.. bolt on turbo mo man tai 1... change the pistons nia to lower compression's 1 haha

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
bro ching... ur havin the fuel injection series la... :) those throttle body injection is a combination bro... customly made for that... yeah tannies ride thou carb but very good... i learn from him as well : for the throttle injection i think its coz they need both the throttle and turbo injection to the engine :) urs fuel injection d bro.. bolt on turbo mo man tai 1... change the pistons nia to lower compression's 1 haha
now babywolf already sifu , hahahahaha. anyway everyone also learning .....

this is something about the TBI u looking for. for those who wan to know more about TBI , hope it can help !!

Throttle-body injection (called TBI by General Motors and CFI by Ford) was introduced in the mid 1980s as a transition technology toward individual port injection. The TBI system injects fuel at the throttle body (the same location where a carburetor introduced fuel). The induction mixture passes through the intake runners like a carburetor system. The justification for the TBI/CFI phase was low cost. Many of the carburetor's supporting components could be reused such as the air cleaner, intake manifold and fuel line routing. This postponed the redesign and tooling costs of these components. Most of these components were later redesigned for the next phase of fuel injection's evolution, which is individual port injection, commonly known as EFI. TBI was used briefly on passenger cars during the mid '80s, and by GM on heavy duty trucks all the way through OBD-I (ending in 1995).

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
i still learning :) bro... wait 4 me ok? i wanna start work d... if i rajin i think by next year i can get my A31 d.... hahaha rili dream of gettin 1 now d.. :) kena bug :P

ching_84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
oh....okok.... jus feed up with this cab.....always made the engine choking......
so i jus thinking of getting this TBI system with out changing the engine ma....hehe...
i also still learning....haha...

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
bro choking means ur carb most likely tersumbat... got flush carb before? idling got check? cukup fuel and cukup air coming in at the same time anot? try la flush carb 1ce....then service ur car... lepas tu... dunno this will work anot... a foreman recommended u pump petronas primax petrol full tank finish it up then fill in another tank to clear all the carbon inside ur engine :) then see if still choke anot.. check tuning as well.. :) tbi system may look easy but once u try installin it... maybe alot of probs happened.. hehe btw.. ur car 97spec bro... mine's a 95.. sure urs newer this prob should occur 2 my car rite? try flushin the carb n when service always ask to clean carb abit :)

banzaibug

Aug 19, 2006
Banzai - those visors are not black, you need to paint it black. STill can get, just have to ask around.
Yeah, they're just transparent dark right?
Any idea how much it cost now and whether anyone of you guys could help me get them and send over??

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
call yong, 019 2234 431 tell him u want visor n said joshua ask 2 call u :) hope this helps :)

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Yeah.. its quiet agian alrite... Alot of lookers but no sayers.. :P

Tannie - whats up at yours side? Long time no see u la.. How u look like now?

Baby - Where do you get your carb flushed and tuned again ah?? Cannot tahan with the high FC .. :P

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
Yeah.. its quiet agian alrite... Alot of lookers but no sayers.. :P

Tannie - whats up at yours side? Long time no see u la.. How u look like now?

Baby - Where do you get your carb flushed and tuned again ah?? Cannot tahan with the high FC .. :P
bro , me still look the same with the short hair lol .....

mopreme

Known Member
Jan 9, 2007
if u guys check the latest issued Motor Trader dated 17/5/07
there's 1 ad sr20 neo for sale (modified car section)

drools..

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
time to get it bro... hahahah fully mod liao u dun need 2 work hard 2 find expensive parts !!!! :) :) go go go!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car was stolen Sunday nite. Parked infront of my apt in OUG, next day gone.

Stock Kelisa silver
PFD1551
stock P2 sport rims.

No mods on the outside, but I just spent almost 2k on some stuff inside. All less than 2 weeks old.

And my CD collection, Killer Loop, etc... gone. Stock alarm, always steering lock and always gear lock. In the midst of nego with Radiostar for installation... but too late. [Sorry NoName, no business for you now].

I just moved to KL to look for job, now this. If...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience