My turn today

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
My car was stolen Sunday nite. Parked infront of my apt in OUG, next day gone.

Stock Kelisa silver
PFD1551
stock P2 sport rims.

No mods on the outside, but I just spent almost 2k on some stuff inside. All less than 2 weeks old.

And my CD collection, Killer Loop, etc... gone. Stock alarm, always steering lock and always gear lock. In the midst of nego with Radiostar for installation... but too late. [Sorry NoName, no business for you now].

I just moved to KL to look for job, now this. If anybody has any info, hope you can help. I'm totally screwed now.

Kusa

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
kusahafiez.blogspot.com
Cripes.... this has to be an inside job.

Where did you get your car done up?

If i were you, i'd check the place where i did all the installation first.

Better luck, man.

thonginho

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
this is shit man.. i feel sorry for u.. i understand how u feel.. one amp got stolen from me also i was damn pissed already.. now summore is a car.. farking hell..

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
may i know what apartment is this?

where did u did the installation for your ICE? passed ur keys to the shop ppl?
might want to check them out as they can just duplicate your keys, get someone to follow u and take it away from you :(

i hope you get your car back .. !

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Originally posted by Kusa@Mar 15 2005, 12:46
Cripes.... this has to be an inside job.

Where did you get your car done up?

If i were you, i'd check the place where i did all the installation first.

Better luck, man.
he he ..sorry dude .. same as all those our frens saying.. its inside ppl .. where u done ure car... whenever / wherever done car .. be there never leave key to other ppls .. dunt worry , we'll try our best !

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Thanks guys.

I can't say for sure coz it was several components done by several wokshops including Eneos 1U for the ICE. So I can't prove anything. I just set everything up the way I like it . Didn't even get to enjoy it yet. :(

Anyway, I seriously need a car now otherwise I can't work. I really really want another Fish, but ppl are advising me to buy 2nd hand.

Any comments?

Thanks.

thonginho

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
what i've learnt after reading so many tips is to just go to one installer.. that's all.. go to a reputable shop that u think u can trust.. well, if ur looking for a car that's not gonna look attractive to thieves then maybe try some korean car.. :) they have no resell value here apparently...

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
I've only passed to 2 ppl before: Eneos 1U, and my personal fomen.

I will feel very suspicious now, but I have to proof.

So.... anybody got auto Kelisa wanna change car? :rolleyes:

kunir

Sep 25, 2004
sori broo to hear that.car broken take my stereo also sakit hati like ****.....futhermore whole car

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
jkn..sorry to hear that... man..what happen to this world nowdays... here criminal there criminal... men...... but anyway as what all the forummer post in here..said...it should be insider job already... try wandering around the shop that you have visited in the past few weeks...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a question that has long been through enthusiasts’ mind; what it is like to drive a race car on the road?

By race car, I am not referring to heavily-modified street cars with a roll-cage and straight-piped exhaust. But a proper full-fledged race car, that is built to be driven on racing circuits, next to other race cars, in a regulated racing series.

Apparently, Doug DeMuro of Autotrader.com...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience