Accidentally filled diesel into petrol engine

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Who is that? Did he also filled a petrol engine with diesel? :biggrin:
Was talking about that pic of the sexy accident. Thats is James Spader in a 1996 movie called crash.
James Spader is now big time actor that plays RED in the blacklist, and voiced ULTRON in avengers Age of ULTRON.
He is also now bald.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Fuel system means hose from tank that leads to to engine. Once tank is drained and refilled, from there when in use new petrol fuel will clean the system.

Your friend's friend mah, tell him can start engine at your house.....hhahahhahaha:biggrin:
I thought need remove everything related like fuel filter, fuel lines, injectors or carburetor to really clean up any diesel residue left inside there.

Don't need to use his van to have white smoke. Sometimes the unusued Saga Iswara that is parked opposite my house also produce some white smoke if I rev the engine hard. My family will tell me to stop because of the noise and smoke.

Was talking about that pic of the sexy accident. Thats is James Spader in a 1996 movie called crash.
James Spader is now big time actor that plays RED in the blacklist, and voiced ULTRON in avengers Age of ULTRON.
He is also now bald.
Actually I really don't know much about celebrities and actors. Well, most of my friends around my age knows who the popular fellas are and I don't have any clue. TVB fellas maybe I know a bit more but as for their names, I don't know much either.

Actually I read some where, some add a little diesel to petrol to raise the Ron. Maybe that guy was trying to raise it a lot by adding a lot.............lol:biggrin:
Raise the octane level to prevent knocking? Now at this rate, I think he really knocked the engine. :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I thought need remove everything related like fuel filter, fuel lines, injectors or carburetor to really clean up any diesel residue left inside there.

Don't need to use his van to have white smoke. Sometimes the unusued Saga Iswara that is parked opposite my house also produce some white smoke if I rev the engine hard. My family will tell me to stop because of the noise and smoke.
To me, diesel is fuel too, not something that will clog the system, unless he fully pump diesel then the van won't be able to run even.....:smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
To me, diesel is fuel too, not something that will clog the system, unless he fully pump diesel then the van won't be able to run even.....:smokin:
I actually thought diesel might be a bit sludgy in nature. If that is not the case, then I guess there is nothing much for the van owner to do since it is just draining the fuel tank.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Becos i always heard of diesel called "euu sai" @ taik minyak.
Is clean actually compare old days.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Did that City went for engine overhaul?
Don't know, based on the TS, not yet needed OH, maybe the driver realized immediately after pumping hence did not drive it but got it towed to the workshop. The repair estimates shows only like replacing fuel pump and cleaning etc2.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
It is an accident apparently. Because the owner of the van borrowed it to his friend. Meanwhile for the one that borrowed the van, he thought that all vans use only diesel, so he filled it up with diesel.
How is it an accident. The diesel nozzle is physically larger than petrol receptacle hole, unless the van's hole is stretched out like goatse.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
That is the thing. But I don't know what is euu sai, in cantonese we call it differently but still means oil shit. I googled for photos of diesel, some of it are orange in colour while some is totally black? :confused:

Don't know, based on the TS, not yet needed OH, maybe the driver realized immediately after pumping hence did not drive it but got it towed to the workshop. The repair estimates shows only like replacing fuel pump and cleaning etc2.
Seems like the City is still not much harmed.

How is it an accident. The diesel nozzle is physically larger than petrol receptacle hole, unless the van's hole is stretched out like goatse.
Now, this is new to me as I din't know about the difference in diesel nozzle. But since so many had done it before, means it is possible to forcefully put the diesel nozzle into petrol receptacle hole. :banghead:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, Cantonese also call "yau see"....lol
But not thick like engine oil. In fact, mechanic sometimes use to clean engine parts, some stations use to clean engine compartment

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That is the thing. But I don't know what is euu sai, in cantonese we call it differently but still means oil shit. I googled for photos of diesel, some of it are orange in colour while some is totally black? :confused:
Not black lah! clear yellow....:biggrin:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
go to youtube, there is some test that car running petrol pumping diesel and running diesel car pumping petrol..
There result is there:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yup, Cantonese also call "yau see"....lol
But not thick like engine oil. In fact, mechanic sometimes use to clean engine parts, some stations use to clean engine compartment
That is why I thought it is thick because "yau see". And the occasional black smoke coming out from old diesel vehicles like old buses, taxis, lorries, pickup trucks.

Wouldn't petrol be more effective in cleaning? For my mechanic, he told me he use petrol to clean things.

Not black lah! clear yellow....:biggrin:
That means some pictures are misleading. Don't know why they show some pic with totally black liquid like those used dirty engine oil.

go to youtube, there is some test that car running petrol pumping diesel and running diesel car pumping petrol..
There result is there:driver:
Interesting. I'll go check it out later.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That is why I thought it is thick because "yau see". And the occasional black smoke coming out from old diesel vehicles like old buses, taxis, lorries, pickup trucks.

Wouldn't petrol be more effective in cleaning? For my mechanic, he told me he use petrol to clean things.
Black smoke because running fully diesel, a lot of soot actually.

I think see what they clean, they use diesel, petrol and even one chemical which can remove oil stains, even tough one that have been there for ages.....:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Black smoke because running fully diesel, a lot of soot actually.

I think see what they clean, they use diesel, petrol and even one chemical which can remove oil stains, even tough one that have been there for ages.....:driver:
But seems like modern diesel vehicles are much cleaner. Even those affected by Volkswagen dieselgate scandal din't emit black smoke until as bad as those old diesel cars in Malaysia.