about Wira rear 3-points bar

camsaw

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
saw the rear Wira 3-points structbar in the UltraRacing website, quite interesting in it.

wonder how is it fix with the car....i know got two points are fixed on the suspension tower as other bars doing, what about the third point?? where is the fixing point?? i only know it's somemore behind the rear seat :huh:

and can i know the price also??

thanks..

calvin tong

1,000 RPM
May 27, 2004
kuala lumpur
www.ultraracing.com.my
Originally posted by camsaw@Mar 21 2005, 03:31
saw the rear Wira 3-points structbar in the UltraRacing website, quite interesting in it.

wonder how is it fix with the car....i know got two points are fixed on the suspension tower as other bars doing, what about the third point?? where is the fixing point?? i only know it's somemore behind the rear seat :huh:

and can i know the price also??

thanks..
[snapback]825952[/snapback]​

the third point fix at the chassis behind the rear seat.... need to drill 2 hole the screw....
the price is RM195...
call me if u interest, u must not regret after install.... :lol:

wfc31

Known Member
Aug 11, 2004
wfc31.fotopic.net
calvin,

just wanna to know after installing the rear 3 points strut bar, will it occupied/blocking most of the rear boot space?
as i always travel long distance with my luggages behind the car's rear boot.
kindly can post some pic of Wira after install the rear 3 points strut bar?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

I am looking at buying an used Renault Clio 1.2 GT , found it's exterior looks good. Then I found this car review done by Bobby , saying that the gearbox ruined the car. Gearbox as in the shifting timing and logic isn't "normal" and Renault might had design the transmission logic in this way to protect the EDC.
Any current Renault Clio 1.2 GT owner can share their experience ?
Is it possible to tune / modify the transmission control unit (TCU) to have logic shifting ?
If YES , where...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience