about NA mod, how??

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
i'm using kelisa new generation...plan to use 1.8 Fuel Pump, 1.8 Injector, Custom Return Line & Sard Fuel Regulator plus SAFC2...izzit ok for this setup?? bcoz my next plan to put Hi-Cam from Matspeed or Powerzone...hope u guys can help me n give opinion...thanxs

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
hmm how about ur intake and ur exhaus setup?
is there necessary for a 1.8 injector and a 1.8pump? as u r not going force induction..
but i am not sure about kelisa..just my 2 cent..
Hi-cam? powerzone more to "driveable" on road type and mattspeed is the abit of opposite,review from some of my fren who tried b4 la..

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
omg.1.8 injectors?? overkill.IMO.

if NA..yeah sure.go for the hi-cam.
dont forget intake and exhaust and port and polish.
SAFC would be later.

johnnygsr

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
Fluffy said:
omg.1.8 injectors?? overkill.IMO.

if NA..yeah sure.go for the hi-cam.
dont forget intake and exhaust and port and polish.
SAFC would be later.
Agreed. 1.8 injector will kill u on the fuel consumption man. Even 1.8 parts wont giv u the 1.8 power output unless u change 1.8 ECU. Small brain cant control big & strong parts.
Correct me if i'm wrong Fluffy..

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
guys,
Some expriance from my fren after 6 months mod in his kelisa.
this guys have spand around 1.8k on his Kelisa, I dun what his was done on his car, but he said is a package for kelisa which is called " power package " and mod at Sg Petani.
last week, when I first see on his car, there a lot of carbon remain at his car rear muffler. When I ask him how was the fuel consumption, it was make me suprised because it look worst compare with my mivec.. ( which is hi rev always )
When point to the power, he claim that is very power when the first 2 months, but after that, become worst and worst ...
after understanding from my poman, this due to this package make the car run rich , so initially u can feel power is because ur engine still clan inside. But after few months, the story will be change due to carbon start remain inside piston head and valve , u will not gain the power but totally lost a lot of pertrol and power.
So, from my poman advise, he will go to port and polish back engine head then reinstall back all the original setting.

From myself understanding, Kelisa is development for fuel save and LEV , is not suit for run rich modification.

just my 0.0002 cent.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
there's no "shortcut" to modding n getting to the top, wanna mod? do it the right way. i've learnt from some ppl here that "bigger doesn't mean better".

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
johnny : erm..im not sure if it can handle the injectors.not too sure.i myself have not gone to bigger injectors yet.:_: still small time modder.:_:hehe

but modding is never easy.u must plan ur mods and get ppl to help you.and i mean experienced ppl.dont take certain mechs for what they tell you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone. I need a little help over here. Hope you all sifu can help me. OK, its like this.
last time i used e-manage but since my car got broke into so i jz left it with original ecu. the problem the sound of car is like having high cam but im on standard cam. So when i start the engine, i felt the whole car shaking until oil temp turn to optimum level. But still when i on the aircond, the rpm fall and once again this high cam like sound in which i have to set the timing a bit higher...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience