About inspira...

thor03

Dec 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I believe that salesman frustrated ............ no sale since morning , then people comparing inspira with proton ha ha ha ha........ not ur lucky day laaaa brooo.... next time shout it back sure 'maluuu punyaaa'' ha ha haa....

simongs

Feb 11, 2011
seremban
harimau...smtimes some salesman underestimate our buying capability...they judge us mayb by our outward appearance or based on their instincts...they think we dnt hv money to buy so & so car...tht we are jz wasting their time...lets say sum1 drop by in a big merc wearing tie/suit looks vry flashy or glamorous..they will gv them extra attention bcos they think those ppl really hv money to buy...

i also hav had this experience whr one proton salesman did not take me seriously...he did not even gv proper explanation & was talking as if i didnt deserve to buy persona...i was trying to trade in my wira & needed to top up the bank as the settlement amount was higher than wht proton offerred for the trade-in... finally i sold my wira to outside dealer & went bk to the same proton showroom & bought the persona frm another salesman who gv excellent service...the earlier salesman saw me dealing the other salesman and was looking at me...mayb hoping tht i will 'tegur' him but i jz ignored tht idiot & paid the 10% deposit & took delivery of the persona within 5 days....the 2nd salesman even called me on hari raya day to sign the bank agreement...i was surprised & asked him hw come he was working on public holiday and didnt he celebrate raya...he said his hometown was quite nearby & since i wanted the car fast he came back to the office.

we need to see who is at the loosing end..not me as i still bought wht i wanted frm a different salesman ....its the salesman who lost the sale/commisssion frm my purchase.

Crespo

Nov 16, 2010
Taiping
Not all proton salesman like that..it really rare incident..
for me..it not suitable to compare inspira with lancer..by buying inspira..got rm 30000 saving..(Inpira 2.0 vs Lancer GT)..Malaysian people always want cheap car that had everthing..If u can save RM30000..there is no point to compare..

harimau belang

Jul 9, 2010
Johor Bahru
Yeah..i know that. we should not compare lancer with inspira. But in diz thread, as i post before, i not compare anything, just regret with the salesman attitude. Aiyaa.. Nseb baek aku bukan omputeh

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
visited some branches, they are more than happy to serve...even insist on test drive. but too bad, they only have 1.8cvt to test.

Crespo

Nov 16, 2010
Taiping
yes i agree it rare incident but sometimes these kind of rare incidences leaves lasting impression within us...bad impression i mean
Already booked.inspira 2.0..at Proton Edar,Kamunting,Perak..very good salesman..always.give an update....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus here, anyone have sent your car to Yen Fatt Car Spraying in Kg. Subang? Pls share your experience with me. Any good/bad?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience